Rate Dr. Barrington A. Murray

Dr. Barrington A. Murray's Ratings

Save yourself the trouble and find a better doctor. Horrible manners, long waiting with an appt and just a terrible example of how a patient is to be treated.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Poor customer service. Only concerned about paycheck not patients

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

I have been going here for the past 3 years and I personally find his staff very friendly and professional . Dr. Murray of himself spend time to converse with his patient. He is awesome

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

HORRIBLE!!!! Stay away from this man! He did a pap smear on me while i was bleeding heavily and clotting, and when I asked him was it normal to do that, his response was, "I'm a doctor, I can do whatever I want." Horrible bedside manners. Told me that I needed to run on a treadmill and maybe that would stop the bleeding (mind you, I am 163 lbs. and 5'5....losing a little weight wont hurt, but i'm not OBESE)..... i felt battered when i left his office and havent been that way since!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag