Rate Dr. Barrington A. Murray

Dr. Barrington A. Murray's Ratings

This office is a complete JOKE! I went to Dr.Murra for a few years, I needed a letter for court stating why my createnine levels on my drug test were low can be caused by pregnancy.. many people drink alot of water to flush out there system thus messing with their creatinine levels, in pregnancy your body tends to urinate more and flush itself out causing the same results, even GOOGLE can tell you that! Well I asked the staff when I made this appointment if I would be able to get a letter stating that I was his patient and due to pregnacy creatinine levels can be abnormal, or however he wanted to word it but anyways something to help me in court. When I got to my appointment I had to wait 2hrs to see him and when I asked him he insulted me and told me he was not going to help me with that letter tgat I make no sense that creatinine levels xan lower in pregnancy and I said exactly so can you write it for me? I need this letter, so I can finish this program in 2weeks this is what's holding me back. He said how do I make tjis clear to you? I willnot write aanything to help you, tell your treatment program to call me because what you are saying is nonsense, so my counselor in the program called him and ge said creatinine isn't a drug why are you calling me you make no sense, she explained the same thing that I said to him and he said look im not writing a thing and if you want to penalize her for that then go ahead you are rubbish... THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT CARE TO HELP AND HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT SMART. also I have told him about my depression after my first pregnancy which could of been ptsd all he said was call a hotline.. I brushed that off and stuck with him with my second pregnancy and now this happened... switching my doctor and I will never in 1million years ever go back to dr.Murray I absolutely do not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Save yourself the trouble and find a better doctor. Horrible manners, long waiting with an appt and just a terrible example of how a patient is to be treated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2211760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Poor customer service. Only concerned about paycheck not patients

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][85843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I have been going here for the past 3 years and I personally find his staff very friendly and professional . Dr. Murray of himself spend time to converse with his patient. He is awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][85842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

HORRIBLE!!!! Stay away from this man! He did a pap smear on me while i was bleeding heavily and clotting, and when I asked him was it normal to do that, his response was, "I'm a doctor, I can do whatever I want." Horrible bedside manners. Told me that I needed to run on a treadmill and maybe that would stop the bleeding (mind you, I am 163 lbs. and 5'5....losing a little weight wont hurt, but i'm not OBESE)..... i felt battered when i left his office and havent been that way since!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][85844].votes_count ]]