Rate Dr. George D. Kovacs

Dr. George D. Kovacs's Ratings

I WAS DR.KOVAC'S PATIENT LAST YEAR WITH MY LAST PREGNANCY.I JUST CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GREAT TREATMENT I HAD IN HIS OFFICE.MY PREGNANCY WAS PRETTY GOOD.LAST MINUTE MY BLOOD PRESSURE GOT OUT OF CONTROL AND, HE DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR ME AND MY BABY.MY BABY IS A HEALTHY LITTLE BOY AND I'M A VERY LUCKY PATIENT FOR HAVING SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

He was so kind and helpful. I had a very confortable experience with Dr. Kovacs. I will definitely go here for my next procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

Dr Kovacs performed multiple liposuction and brasilian butt fat transfer and implantation on my friends . They are so happy with the results that asked me to put it on the internet for the benefit for other women .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2008

Dr. Kovacs is a great surgeon he performed a vaginal rejuvenation and a tummy tuck on me about 6 months ago. Both me and my husband are extremely satisfied with the results. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and he truly cares for his patients. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is either interested in cosmetic surgery especially cosmetic gynecology. He gives a great price too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2008

I am updating this from a couple of years ago. This doctor is amazing, and now I have had cosmetic surgery from him.(Excellent surgeon). He is so experienced he teaches how to do a hysterectomy, over in Gardena. He wants to do more cosmetic surgery so he will not be awakened in the middle of the night to deliver a baby.(:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Very excellent,and experienced doctor. Friendly, kind, quick, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1961831].votes_count ]]