Dr. RONALD DAOUD

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. RONALD DAOUD has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1
RID: 2450520
18/10/12 1 1 1 3 Up until now I wouldve been delighted to give Dr. Daoud a good rating. But after I had severe discomfort I called him seeking a prescription, regular meds stopped helping. He failed to call me back by the time they said he would. I called again and was assured Id get a response by end of day. That was unacceptable, they did not seem to get it was URGENT. Constant pain made it hard for me to work or sleep thru the night--i wanted to cry. Youd think theyd be concerned--BUT NO. I had my insurance rep call them and they gave her the same reply. Finally Dr. Daoud calls. He was rude--I realize Doc's time is precious but this could not wait. I tried to explain but he barely let me speak. All I wanted was a prescription--not an appointment! Why did that take so much? They left me a msg referring me to a SURGEON without even checking to see how i was doing with the new meds. What a shame, I wont be going here again.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond
RID: 1576750
01/11/11 5 4 5 5 I have refered many family members and friend to Dr Ron. He has treated me with excellent care and always takes time with me. He saved my brother's life and I trust him with mine.
Insurance: Anthem