Rate Dr. David S. Batt

Dr. David S. Batt's Ratings

Dr. Batt is a people person, he cares very much about his paitients, is always prompt and detailed oriented with paperwork, very knoledgeable and helpful in finding the right path and treatment that is tailered to the individual, never forgets anything about you, treats people with respect n dignity, as well as his staff, is always there for any problems or details that may arise. he has always visited my husband in the hospital when he was actually there being treated for something else other than rhumatology problems, to see that he was in good hands and if he needed anything from him. he is just a great man and a great dr. cant say enough good things about him. we have been patients of his for over 30 years. can't imagine them without him. my husband has rhumatoid arthritis and i have fibromyalgia. you can't go wrong putting your trust in him.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I went from doctor to doctor and he was the only one who could give me a diagnosis. He cares about his patients and their treatment

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag