Rate Dr. Dusan Knezevic

Dr. Dusan Knezevic's Ratings

Love Dr. K. He's always so kind and warm. Very thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2218141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

First met Dr. K when my mom was in the emergency room for some tests. We had never met him before, but he must have been the on-call cardiologist. Turned out she needed specialized heart surgery immediatly. Dr. K got everything arranged at another hospital and my mom underwent surgery that night. Dr. K came by every day, even though my mom was not at a hospital where he normally practices and is far from his office. He even showed up on Christmas morning, in street clothes, to check in on her. I have since brought both my mom and dad to him for their conditions, as well as seeing him myself for yearly check-ups. Great doctor with a very pleasant manner. He'll spend the time to discuss your condition. If you leave messages for him, he will always call back and see you on a moment's notice when practical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Great doctor, very professional and empathetic. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91102].votes_count ]]