Rate Dr. Julianne Greenberg

Dr. Julianne Greenberg's Ratings

Dr. Greenberg was extremely kind and informative during an extremely stressful time. She performed a biopsy on a lump detected during my first mammogram. She answered all my questions and gave me hope. She called personally with the lab results and explained the pathology results. She is a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Greenberg is absolutely the best doctor. She has great bedside manners and is extremely kind and caring. As added reassurance she even provided her phone number for post procedure inquiries. My mother had a biopsy done recently and was warned that pain may occur. The procedure was done so carefully that my mother didn't experience any pain afterwards. All she had to do was apply ice for 24 hours and she was fine. Also, Dr. Greenburg's assistants Barbara and Jamie were very kind and informative. This team is the best I have come across, I highly recommend them.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag