Rate Dr. Richard C. Martin

Dr. Richard C. Martin's Ratings

Patient since 1993;broke & dislocated ankle-Dr. Martin was doctor on call. He used a new technique at the time to minimize the scar. He takes great pride in his work &very upfront about the issues/options & provides you the most information so that you can make an informed decision. Went back to him for a meniscus tear in my knee a year after my ankle surgery. I remember most about that visit-he came in, asked me how my ankle was & wanted to see it & the range of motion. Impressive he even remembered the surgery & he took the time to check my ankle. I trust him 100%! I've been back to him for 2 arthroscopic knee surgeries, a torn cartilage in my wrist, acl reconstruction, and a rotator cuff repair/biceps tenodesis. My kids, hubby,& gmother also saw him. His asst Angela is just as great;always cheerful & friendly. Staff is a great group. If you need a very competent,trustworthy,honest,exemplary Orthopedic Physician-then Dr.Martin is the one!I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Dr. Martin did 2 operations for me this year. In February he repaired 5 things in my shoulder and the results were perfect. There was absolutely NO PAIN. In October he repaired the meniscus in my left knee and once again perfect results and NO PAIN. He's a magician. Dr. Magic, Lance, Angela, and the whole staff are a real pleasure to deal with. My recommendation would be for 10 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin for many years regarding various conditions be it a torn ACL, rotator-cuff issues, or loss of knee cartilage. Dr. Martin has been spot-on with his diagnostic skills and recommended treatment as one should expect. Most recently I was diagnosed with Calcific Tendonitis in the rotator-cuff area. Upon his examination, Dr. Martin had his staff immediately schedule the recommended course of treatment with an Interventional Radiologist that same day which was a blessing as I was in extreme pain. The Interventional Radiology procedure went well and the pain is gone and I have regained full mobility. I would be remiss if I did not mention what a pleasure it is to deal with Dr. Martin's staff including Lance (P.A) and Angela (Dr.Martin's nurse) along with the front office staff. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Martin who truly takes the time to listen and who explains things in a way to allow you to make an informed decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

I recommend Dr. Richard Martin, M.D. (orthopedic surgeon) without any reservation whatsoever for surgical repair of a torn rotator cuff. Dr. Martin was thorough in his examination and diagnosis. The surgical experience went smoothly and in accordance with a detailed explanation of the procedure, with all questions fully answered. The outcome exceeded my expectations. I really appreciate regaining the use of my arm and shoulder, including such simple things as being able to put on my shirt in the morning without pain and difficulty. Charles Lowe, a torn rotator cuff repair patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91534].votes_count ]]