You may also like

Rate Dr. Anil K. Sharma

Dr. Anil K. Sharma's Ratings

Dr. Sharma has treated me for nearly 15 years. He is VERY knowledgeable and I have full faith in his ability to perform procedures and his advice regarding medication. Plus he is a SUPER nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I think, for me, the biggest recommendation I can give to a Dr is, would I send my family to him. Absolutely!! Incredibly kind, smart and compassionate Dr. His staff was also so nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

After seeing several doctors who didn't seem interested in helping relieve my back pain, he came in with several ideas on what to check for, and was very determined . ultimately helping me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Sharma and finally decided to see him. He was exactly as advertised, an extremely caring and understanding Dr with a wealth of knowledge. My experience was second to none and I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family. Thank you very much for the great experience Dr. Sharma!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Sharma is an exceptionally rare doctor who is brilliant and compassionate. He evaluates your condition completely before treatment plan is offered. I travel to see him and it is worth the inconvenience. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. Thank you Dr. Sharma!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Really great experience. Was in so much pain. He saw me right away and was very professional. Entire office was great. Best Pain Doctor Ive ever been too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Congratulations Dr Sharma for being on the cover of NJ Monthly "Top Doc" issue. You deserve it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I went to Dr. Sharma with complaints of back pain/ buttocks. prior to that time had been to a famous hospital in New York who weren't able to diagnose my pain. Dr. Sharma did two diagnostic blocks, and was able to exactly pinpoint the source of my pain and subsequently did radio frequency ablation of SI joint. I am now pain-free, working out and feeling great. I would recommend Dr. Sharma to all my friends and family strongly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Excellent physician, one of the most caring and very knowledgeable in the field of spinal pain. He was referred to me by several friends. He performed radio frequency treatment on my back and I have minimal discomfort now, I am able to do all my activities and have stopped taking all my pain medications. I recommend him highly and will send my family members to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Was referred to this doctor by an associate. Dr. Sharma performed two epidural injections which were not successful. He was trying to convince me to have another "before my insurance runs out." Prescribes pain medications. He is not a very compassionate person and does not want to hear about other conditions you have that cause you pain. You can tell what is important to him when he walks in the room. His suits and shoes which cost more than I make in a month. He is not a nasty person however, I would like a doctor to care about my well-being and do whatever he can to help me and not just care about his wallet. His assistant is not that much better. Will be looking for a new pain mgmt doctor in the New Year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91565].votes_count ]]