Rate Dr. Anil K. Sharma

Dr. Anil K. Sharma's Ratings

I went to Dr. Sharma with complaints of back pain/ buttocks. prior to that time had been to a famous hospital in New York who weren't able to diagnose my pain. Dr. Sharma did two diagnostic blocks, and was able to exactly pinpoint the source of my pain and subsequently did radio frequency ablation of SI joint. I am now pain-free, working out and feeling great. I would recommend Dr. Sharma to all my friends and family strongly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Excellent physician, one of the most caring and very knowledgeable in the field of spinal pain. He was referred to me by several friends. He performed radio frequency treatment on my back and I have minimal discomfort now, I am able to do all my activities and have stopped taking all my pain medications. I recommend him highly and will send my family members to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

Was referred to this doctor by an associate. Dr. Sharma performed two epidural injections which were not successful. He was trying to convince me to have another "before my insurance runs out." Prescribes pain medications. He is not a very compassionate person and does not want to hear about other conditions you have that cause you pain. You can tell what is important to him when he walks in the room. His suits and shoes which cost more than I make in a month. He is not a nasty person however, I would like a doctor to care about my well-being and do whatever he can to help me and not just care about his wallet. His assistant is not that much better. Will be looking for a new pain mgmt doctor in the New Year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Very good doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Sharma. I was afraid to have an injection in my back at first but Dr. Sharma assured me that it was not going to be painful . He explained the procedure in detail and I was very comfortable getting it done.. Once I had the injection, I was truly amazed how painless the procedure was. I am 70 percent better. I am due to have my second injection soon and I'm no longer afraid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I have had neck, back, shoulders and arms pain for years. My spine surgeon suggested that I saw Dr.Sharma for pain management two years ago. Dr.Sharma has been very compassionate and patient with me. He actually listens to my complaints and even returns my phone calls. I trust Dr. Sharma advice and would recommend him to any one who needs help in pain management. Also Found out Dr Sharma has been rated as a "TOP DOC " by NJ monthly for 2 years in a row, He Defiantly deserves it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr Sharma is a excellent Pain management doctor. He was able to accurately diagnose the source of my spinal pain and then did a procedure to relieve it. I had this pain for several months and had seen several physicians and was also recommended surgery. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Very knowledgeable and caring but on the quiet side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Sharma for 6 months for back pain. He has never laid a finger on me. He has never checked my range of motion. No EMG, no PT. Basically he just stands there in the exam room and not listens to anything I try and tell him. Yes, he has done a couple of procedures on my back - the procedures were very painful and not beneficial at all. He's "affiliated" with Riverview Hospital but doesn't do any procedures there. (That's the reason why I chose him was so I could go to Riverview). 6 months later I'm no better and now he wants to refer me to another Doctor. He doesn't "connect" with his patients - your just on an assembly line........$$$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Worst doctor i've ever seen.Unpleasant,could care less about you or your condition. The only thing he's concerned with is slapping you on the table for shots so he can make a quick buck.Has music blaring in the operating room.Treatment and managing your pain he could care less.About as unprofessional as you can get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Excellent doctor and staff. Always very punctual and polite. Phone calls are returned quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Sharma and his staff are great,very helpful and knowledgeable.Even after back surgery I had lower back pain and now thanks to pain medicine and procedures i'm pain free.I highly reccomend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91558].votes_count ]]