Rate Dr. Peter G. Alexakis

Dr. Peter G. Alexakis's Ratings

Dr. Alexakis spent only about 10 minutes with me. Glanced at the x-rays, didn't even look at my ankle! Didn't tell me anything about the injury except stay off the ankle, use a walker. I needed a note from him to return to work--a requirement of my HR Dept., and after one week of calling every day, I have yet to get that note! My job is at stake and I am very frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

This doctor is fantastic and his staff is so kind. I thought the lady in the front was very pretty and her hair was not frizzy...not important. The doctor has had many years of experience and knows what he is talking about, makes you feel at ease and is so fair. Hope you don't have any Ortho problems but if you do, he is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

a little bit of a wait, but it was worth it. dr is very kind and obviously knows his speciality. interesting tall frizzy haired woman at the front desk and dialogue between staffers made the wait seem less intense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2007

I have known Dr. Alexakis since i was 9 years old and have found him to be one of the VERY few doctors I can trust completely with my life and my health and the lives and health of anyone important to me. I have no hesitation in seeking his advice or treatment, nor would I have any hesitation in recommending his services and have recommended his services every chance I get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Really great experience. Checked out a very bad ankle and helped considerably. Considerate and understanding, explained things thouroughly. A good experience. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2006

Dr. treated me twice and I can't say enough about him. He is attentive, conservative - not surgery happy - honest, and well-respected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2006

He did not listen to anything I said. He was unable to keep up with my case. He missed appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964351].votes_count ]]