Dr. Frank T. Kerrigan

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Frank T. Kerrigan has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Frank T. Kerrigan
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5496863
27/05/14 5 5 5 5 My annual exam went well. As always I was treated very well. Reid & Vanessa make an excellent team. Both are very patient as well as attentive. They provide excellent patient care.  Respond

21/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

30/04/14 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 5428731

27/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank T."
RID: 2653096
20/05/13 1 3 1 1 I have been going to Kerrigan Family Medical Group for 19 years. Over the years I have recommended numerous patients to Frank Kerrigan, DO, Annette McGowan, NP and Christopher Baker, PA. Three years ago I noticed there was a dramatic shift for the worst. I wouldn't go there now if my life depended on it. They are all about volume and making money. The front office staff is rude and inconsiderate. You can't see the Dr. Frank Kerrigan now unless you sign up for his "boutique" service at a cost of $1,500/yr. PA's come (Annette McGowan is gone for the second time)and go which speaks volumes about the satisfaction of the employees. Dr. Frank Kerrigan is all about PR and is all over speaking at charitable events with his new wife promoting his practice. He has become extremely ostentatious since marrying wife number two Cha-Ching!I think he thinks of himself as a rock star not a physician.
RID: 2599531
25/03/13 1 1 1 1 I went to the Urgent Care to see the Physician Assistant I have seen for the past 5 years when we are in town (Canadians). He was no longer there.. This guy was great, I told my Canadian Doc about him and he said to hang on to him, was probably better than most Doc's, he diagnosed my prostate cancer 4 years ago. Now he is gone.. The staff there now is rude, did not want to tell me where he went, only wanted my money.. Won't be going back there.. Does anyone remember this PA's name? Rick.. something.. Thank you.
See Responses
RID: 2559162
13/02/13 3 2 5 5 My primary Doctor has been Christopher Baker for years. A great person who cares.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1632035

11/11/11 1 1 1 3 The staff treats you like you were part of a cattle call - no personalization at all. You have to run after them for things the doctor suggests to you.
RID: 1541492
19/09/11 1 1 1 1 Been there a handful of times always for preventitive care. The staff of kerrigan medical group is disorganized, not helpful and quite rude. In one visit for a physical I got forgotten in the room for 45 minutes then the PA came in and signed the form without performing any kind of assessment.
Respond

06/03/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1244481
06/09/10 1 5 1 1 So... I began with a strep throat infection in August last year (2009) and they gave me antibiotics to cure the infection. For the next 7 months, I can back with a new infection (all in the nose, ear, throat area) almost every 3 weeks. Obviously something was seriously wrong. The last visit of that time period, I came in with a 103 fever, they called up and I sat there nearly fainting for a half hour. I overheard the nurse outside the door telling the doctor she forgot about me, pretty funny. Anyway, he comes in with his clip board, shaking his head. He says, "sorry, your infections won't stop and they seem to be spreading. There may be something wrong with your immune system and you may have HIV". I started crying and he put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry". I had to wait 5 days for the results, and I never stopped crying or even left my bed.... very traumatizing experience. Oh, and turns out I needed my tonsils, sinuses, and throat tissue removed!  Respond
RID: 1242776
02/09/10 5 5 5 5 We have been with this group for 17 years and have been well taken care of. Our current caregiver Christopher Baker is wonderful!  Respond
RID: 1187281
11/06/10 5 5 5 5 Health Care Express, absolutely the best Urgent Care in the Desert, the Doc there is the best, even though he is a PA. Smarter than most doc's I have seen. Diagnosed my Melanoma Skin Cancer that two Dermatologist had told me was nothing to worry about. Dr. Jarvis, is the best.. Opps PA Jarvis  Respond
RID: 1174743
22/05/10 1 2 1 1 I have been a patient of Kerrigan Family for 6 years. Their PA's are wonderful (Danilee, Chris Baker) Frank Kerrigan has to be the most unknowledgeable Doctor I have ever seen. I was only seen by him (finally) as The Director of Desert Oasis called him and insisted he over see my health related concerns. I was rushed to the ER recently by ambulance. When I went in to see Dr Kerrigan (he had not read the notes or abnormal EKG from the ER)As he entered the room he was irritated,condesending and accused me being "One of those typical women, who needs attention" He did not look at or sign off on the Holter monitor done by a Cardiologist 3 months ago. He does not even know the commom term for fainting which is (Syncope) I knew more than he did which made him even angrier. He has no concern for his patients well being or care. He certainly has an underlying issue & a dislike of women. He is one of the worst Dr's w/ horrible bedside manner and a very limited knowledge of medical terms. Scary!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1172243
18/05/10 1 1 1 2 Dr. Frank Kerrigan's bed-side manner has gone down the tubes in the recent years. He used to be very caring and kind but not anymore.
RID: 1088593
25/01/10 4 1 3 3 They double and triple book appointments because they have so many patients and you always have a long wait. You have to wait weeks for an appointment. Also do not think they have enough preventative procedures in place.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 919458
22/06/09 4 3 1 2 I went to the urgent care for what I now know is Chronic Tonsilitis. I went in several times for testing, and it kept coming back despite the medicine I was given. One time I went in because I knew it was about to flare up again, (If you've ever had tonsilitis you know what I mean, or look up pictures if you haven't). The Dr. told me to try taking a CLARITIN because it may be from allergies, and to change my pillow... also said it may be from SNORING!!! I went to the ear nose and throat Dr when it came back 2 days later. My tonsils were immediately removed the following week and i've never gone back to them. The Dr said my tonsils were HUGE when they removed them. I was also hospitilized for a week following due to complications from infection. Something that took 1 visit, and listening to what I had to say for one dr to solve everything, took MONTHS for another to not have the slightest clue... p.s. the dr told me "well, i'm really not sure what's wrong with you"
RID: 819072
07/03/09 5 5 5 5 my family has been patients of the Kerrigan group for years. they have helped us so many times with small problems and large ones. my daughter was very tired all the time so I took her in for a check up. We saw Dr. Rick Jervis he works at the Health Care Express part of the group (we go there when we cant make an appointment) he had her pegged for Mono the minute we entered the room. He had us get a blood test and in a few days we went back. He was right! He has been taking care of her since November anytime we had a question or needed her looked at he was quick to take care of her. I hope they never leave because i just dont think we would find such wonderful and helpful people.
RID: 695413
02/10/08 4 3 1 2 The Kerrigan Family Medical group has a WONDERFUL group of P.A.'s (Chris Baker), but has the WORST Doctors. After I just went in for some horrendous back pain and asked for something strong enough to ease my muscle spasms that were so bad I could barely breathe, the doctor prescribed me a mild muscle relaxer and said that if I wanted something stronger I would have to go to the E.R. After my husband asked to see the doctor to explain what I needed, he was asked to leave and told they did all they could. Today, two weeks later, I recieved a letter telling me I was "dropped from their care." So, once you have a medical need, they no longer want to treat you. They want your money, not your problems. I am shocked and disgusted that Kerrigan has treated me this way. I thought doctors became doctors to help people. I have gotten anything but help. I have been told by other doctors that Kerrigan cared only about the money and not the patients; I didn't believe it till today.
* - Rating left by a registered user