Dr. Lance C. Brunner

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Lance C. Brunner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5502269
30/05/14 5 5 5 5 I was nervous at first, but I had a great experience. The staff and doctor are very knowledgable. This doctor takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and address any problems that you may have. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lance" to "Lance C."

03/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Brea" to "Anaheim"
RID: 1527205
31/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Brunner is the kind of doctor you would want. He takes the time to visit you in the hospital even if it is not his turn to round on patients. He is thorough, listens and very kind. The nurses in the hospital say they think highly of him.
RID: 1523438
27/08/11 5 5 5 5 Best doctor I have ever had. He is so kind and caring. He will sit and listen to all your ailments, then explain everything to you on a friendly level. He is very thourough. If you say something is wrong, he will order any tests to check. He quickly responds to email through the Kaiser web page. He is just the best doctor ever. I love him.
RID: 1511752
13/08/11 5 5 5 5 My Husband & I absolutely love Dr. Brunner! He has been my in-laws doctor for many years & also ours when we were with Kaiser. Dr. Brunner is caring, knowledgable, on top of the latest medical procedures & medications, and is so personable. I would trust him with my life. We will be retiring soon & will hopefully have him as our Dr. once again. He so reminds me of Dr. Doogie from the old TV show! We consider Lance Brunner a member of our family!!!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1505777
06/08/11 5 5 5 5 I have worked in many hospitals over the years and met many MD'S. Dr. Brunner is one of the best Dr's I have encountered. He is meticulous, caring, knowledgeable and refers to specialty's when necessary. He returns phone calls in a timely manner. I have refered him to an RN I worked with. She is very particular. She is very happy with his care. I would recommend him to family and friends. He was the MD for a friend of mine who is no longer with Kaiser. The care she received from him is the reason I chose him as my family MD.
RID: 1503996
04/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Brunner is the best MD that i have ever seen, We love him!
RID: 1503816
04/08/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Brunner has been my physician for approximately 12 years (or more). He is the most fantastic doctor I've ever had! I have a congenital blood disorder and several other serious problems and I don't know what I'd do without him! He doesn't give up...ever! He will even call and consult with doctors outside of Kaiser to get an answer or clue to a problem. Whenever Ive been in the hospital, he comes in - even on his days off! Several times he's even called from vacation to help me or if he hears I've been hospitalized. I can even contact him and communicate with him by e-mail...and he responds himself, usually within and hour! He's just like an old family doctor that did housecalls, but he does it by computer! I absolutely LOVE this doctor!!
RID: 1503197
03/08/11 5 5 5 5 Best Dr. out there!! You can't ask for a better Dr. with an outstanding bedside manner!!!
RID: 1503115
03/08/11 5 5 5 5 The best doctor ever! Knowledgible, helpful, courteous. He combines the best of a young up-to-date doctor and an old county doctor who really cares about you and your health  Respond
RID: 1486150
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 He's the best! He cares, he pursues until he finds an answer, he follows up! Also, he's a very bright man.  Respond
RID: 1391483
19/03/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Brunner is the best. He has been our Dr. for the last 12 years. From day 1 when our first son was born 8/30/98. Don't know what we would do with out him. #1 MD in the world!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1100648
08/02/10 5 5 5 5 Fantastic doctor. He's caring and kind. Always has a big beautiful smile. Extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended!  Respond
RID: 902617
02/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lance Brunner is knowledgeable, friendly, caring and has outstanding bedside manners. He is beyond exceptional! Rated as Top Doc in OC Magazine and I could not agree more!
RID: 37184
22/07/06 5 5 5 Very Personal, caring, THOROUGH. Has practiced approx. 11 years. At first I thought he was too young, however, once I found out how he practiced medicine, I have followed him as he has advanced through Kaiser. One draw back with him (maybe Kaiser), it takes about two months to get an appointment with him.  Respond