Rate Dr. Lance C. Brunner

Dr. Lance C. Brunner's Ratings

I was nervous at first, but I had a great experience. The staff and doctor are very knowledgable. This doctor takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and address any problems that you may have. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Brunner is the kind of doctor you would want. He takes the time to visit you in the hospital even if it is not his turn to round on patients. He is thorough, listens and very kind. The nurses in the hospital say they think highly of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had. He is so kind and caring. He will sit and listen to all your ailments, then explain everything to you on a friendly level. He is very thourough. If you say something is wrong, he will order any tests to check. He quickly responds to email through the Kaiser web page. He is just the best doctor ever. I love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

My Husband & I absolutely love Dr. Brunner! He has been my in-laws doctor for many years & also ours when we were with Kaiser. Dr. Brunner is caring, knowledgable, on top of the latest medical procedures & medications, and is so personable. I would trust him with my life. We will be retiring soon & will hopefully have him as our Dr. once again. He so reminds me of Dr. Doogie from the old TV show! We consider Lance Brunner a member of our family!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

I have worked in many hospitals over the years and met many MD'S. Dr. Brunner is one of the best Dr's I have encountered. He is meticulous, caring, knowledgeable and refers to specialty's when necessary. He returns phone calls in a timely manner. I have refered him to an RN I worked with. She is very particular. She is very happy with his care. I would recommend him to family and friends. He was the MD for a friend of mine who is no longer with Kaiser. The care she received from him is the reason I chose him as my family MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2011

Dr Brunner is the best MD that i have ever seen, We love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Brunner has been my physician for approximately 12 years (or more). He is the most fantastic doctor I've ever had! I have a congenital blood disorder and several other serious problems and I don't know what I'd do without him! He doesn't give up...ever! He will even call and consult with doctors outside of Kaiser to get an answer or clue to a problem. Whenever Ive been in the hospital, he comes in - even on his days off! Several times he's even called from vacation to help me or if he hears I've been hospitalized. I can even contact him and communicate with him by e-mail...and he responds himself, usually within and hour! He's just like an old family doctor that did housecalls, but he does it by computer! I absolutely LOVE this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Best Dr. out there!! You can't ask for a better Dr. with an outstanding bedside manner!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

The best doctor ever! Knowledgible, helpful, courteous. He combines the best of a young up-to-date doctor and an old county doctor who really cares about you and your health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

He's the best! He cares, he pursues until he finds an answer, he follows up! Also, he's a very bright man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964442].votes_count ]]