Rate Dr. Sanjeev Sharma

Dr. Sanjeev Sharma's Ratings

The front desk staff is very rude. They are out to make money and force us to comein for unnecessary reasons and will not renew regular maintenance prescriptions. When we do come in, they just give the same prescription without any tests. The phone line gets shutdown almost close to 11:30AM and will not be open until 1:30PM and looks like they take a 2 hour lunch every working day ! Very unfriendly on phone when we call for any reason. I would highly recommend everyone to avoid this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Patient's update
Thank you for your comments.

Please accept our apologies if your interaction with our front office staff was less than pleasant. Our staff typically does a great job of making our patients feel welcome and comfortable. Nonetheless, no member of our staff is immune from having a bad day once in a while. With that said, we sincerely regret that your visit was impacted by one such bad day on the part of our staff member.

We would also like to take this opportunity to provide information regarding our office policies and procedures. We switch our office phones to our answering service from 11:55 am to 1:00 pm - this is the time period that we close the office for lunch. Please note that we take lunch at the same time every day and for no longer than one hour, as is typical for most small businesses. The answering service can and does patch through all urgent and emergent calls.

Regarding office visits for prescription refills - it is, indeed, our policy to have regular check-ups for patients who are taking prescription medications, especially for an extended period of time. As a general rule, patients are given between 1 and 5 refills at each visit. We do like to see these patients back every 3 to 6 months - the purpose of these check-ups is to make sure that the prescribed dosage is still appropriate for the patient, and to keep track of any new medical developments. Depending on the prescribed medication, the patient's ailment and condition, follow-up tests may or may not be required. This is not just our policy. It’s good medicine.

Lastly, our door is always open to our patients, especially those who may have concerns about their care. Unfortunately, we are unable to identify you, as there is no name attached to this review. If you have any further questions or concerns, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. We'd be glad to discuss solutions to any perceived problem. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I went here because I needed a civil surgeon to fill out the forms for immigration medical tests. He charges you outrageous money. the people in the front desk are really rude. the doctor did not even see me and the nurse practioner was the one who did the forms for me. They screwed up my forms and the USCIS sent back my forms. these people are just money orieniented and doesnt even listen to you. gives you wrong advices and then wont take accountabily or responsibilty for their actions. I would never recommend anyone to go here to get your immigration forms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2411991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Whent in for a consultation, met with juliana who is one of the nurses who was very helpful. Put $500 down and booked my surgery date 3 weeks later. 2 weeks before surgery met with dr. Sharma and nurse nancy and he was completely honest of what was best gor me. Had blood work and was low on iron, was told to take over the counter iron pills and instead i got an iron infussion & was good to go. Everything went well and i love my new boobs! 8-D. I recomend him to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Only nurse practitioner is attending patients not the doctor. They are not listening the patients problem, however they are not confident to prescribe any medication. Also very rude. They just want to make money. I never suggest this doctor as he is not attending patients but still charge you for the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I went to this doctor to consult for a breast augmentation. He did not even see me. The assistant did all the work, even measured me. He said the max. he would do was 280cc. I went to another doctors and they told me 350cc. Lukely, I did some research before paying him for the surgery and found out he is a FAMILY doctor. He is also being because a woman died after having a breast augmentation at his office. He does not have a special doctor to give anesthesia. He is the one who performs it. Do NOT go to him. He is not professional and does not what he is doing. It is better to pay more for someone who gives you confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

this doctor is out to make money and he could care less for anything else. he has nurse practitioners doing the work and they are awful. the place is easy to get to and walk in service is good, but i would rather go to a third world nation and get better quality medical service. i would rate this place as awful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

extremely bad doctor .doesnt know what he is doing.I was suffering from STD and he gave me wrong medicine without any tests and now i m suffering from side effects .Just want to make money everytime asks me to get an appointment to get the complete physical so he can make money and asking me to come again and again without reason just for the follow up .I am thinking of suing him now .he ruined my life .i explained him that this medicine is not good he said that it is good although on the internet i found more information that he knows .He has his assistance Steven Reyes who writes the prescription too .go to this doctor if you dont love yourself and dont want to get well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698764].votes_count ]]