Dr. Kenneth R. Adler

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Kenneth R. Adler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 1526779
31/08/11 5 5 5 5 Everyone in this office has made me feel very confident in the treatment I have received for breast cancer. Also, the patients, including myself, are treated with the utmost respect.
RID: 1359764
10/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Adler treated my dad successfully 8 years ago & when dad later went into hosp w/pneumonia & eventual cardiac arrest, Dr. A was @ his side. I know my father passed w/o fear because Dr.A was w/him (even tho it was not a cancer related visit). Salt of the Earth man; compassionate, caring, knowlegeable w/sparkle and wit. You might wish he were your father, brother or best friend but if you're sick, be first happy that he is your doctor. Now, mom faced cancer & we walked into his office & he greeted us like we were there yesterday. My mom (81) now cancer free.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1114697
25/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Adler is the BEST !! He took great care of my wife who had a very tough go with breast cancer and he made the process so much easier. My friend's wife had gone to him for treatment and he told me that Dr. Adler was the only guy to go see. My wife is fine now and still see's Adler and she loves him - he makes her feel safe and happy. Great guy and fabulous doctor!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1006471
09/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Adler is a superior doctor. He is warm, understanding, caring and well informed.
RID: 967010
19/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ken Adler and Dr. Barry Reiter took really care in a professional way of my wife. Their advise and treatment shows that they know the latest and have a solid experience. Yes, these doctors don't practice in marble offices and color charted walls, and don't drive expensive cars. Care for their patients is priority one. You can always reach them. I recommend them strongly
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 954043
04/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adler is THE BEST! He is thorough, caring, knowledgeable, and returns calls. I would not go to any other doctor with my lung cancer. I trust him with my life. When you sit down in his office, you are talking to a man who sincerely cares about you and your problem. I thank God for this man. My name is Carol, but he calls me "Car" and I love it. He is a friend and a terrific doctor. If you have Dr. Adler, you have the BEST!!
RID: 742266
12/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Adler took a thorough history and had one of the best patient bedside manner's I have ever seen. He presented practical advice regarding my 11 year old breast cancer and I was very satisfied seeing him. He took time to get to know the patient and did not rush. He has eyes that inspire trust.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 553948
31/03/08 4 3 2 2 Made jokes about another chemo patient infront of me. Gave erroneous information about the side effects of the prescribed medications. Did not inform nurses about change in steroid prescription-- 3 times!
RID: 520101
21/02/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Adler is truly the best of the best. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. What others have said is very true, he treats the whole person. He is very patient and takes the time to answer questions with the right mix of medical info and common sense. And yet he's the most punctual doctor I have ever seen. His staff is wonderful too.
RID: 473442
30/12/07 5 5 5 5 He saved my mothers life from dying when I was only 2 Thankyou Docater A and to all you're barbie Ken dolls in you're office I still have the one that you gave me ! love ya forever Alexis Noel Szepesy!  Respond
RID: 394999
30/08/07 4 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable. great communication and a great doctor!  Respond
RID: 67008
08/12/06 5 5 5 What an incredibly kind and compassionate doctor, I couldn't imagine having another oncologist that truly cares about his patients and their well being.
RID: 52491
25/10/06 5 5 5 What man & physician. Wife and I both think the world of him. He exhibits complete knowledge of his field both by the results he has obtained for both husband and wife patients and by the recognition received from the medical community.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 45305
14/09/06 4 5 5 A gem of a man and a doctor. Once told me he thought of being a psychiatrist and it shows! Very interested in the whole person. No one's perfect so--he should close his door during office visit and most importantly-NOT TAKE PHONE CALLS. A person is speaking of death and he gets interrupted constantly.
RID: 37330
24/07/06 4 5 5 I have stage 4 breast cancer and he's kept me alive for 10 years. Always asks what I'm doing for me. Very caring, funny and easy to talk to. Treats the whole person, not just the disease. I would highly recommend him to anyone.