Rate Dr. Kenneth R. Adler

Dr. Kenneth R. Adler's Ratings

Everyone in this office has made me feel very confident in the treatment I have received for breast cancer. Also, the patients, including myself, are treated with the utmost respect.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Adler treated my dad successfully 8 years ago & when dad later went into hosp w/pneumonia & eventual cardiac arrest, Dr. A was @ his side. I know my father passed w/o fear because Dr.A was w/him (even tho it was not a cancer related visit). Salt of the Earth man; compassionate, caring, knowlegeable w/sparkle and wit. You might wish he were your father, brother or best friend but if you're sick, be first happy that he is your doctor. Now, mom faced cancer & we walked into his office & he greeted us like we were there yesterday. My mom (81) now cancer free.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Adler is the BEST !! He took great care of my wife who had a very tough go with breast cancer and he made the process so much easier. My friend's wife had gone to him for treatment and he told me that Dr. Adler was the only guy to go see. My wife is fine now and still see's Adler and she loves him - he makes her feel safe and happy. Great guy and fabulous doctor!!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr Adler is a superior doctor. He is warm, understanding, caring and well informed.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ken Adler and Dr. Barry Reiter took really care in a professional way of my wife. Their advise and treatment shows that they know the latest and have a solid experience. Yes, these doctors don't practice in marble offices and color charted walls, and don't drive expensive cars. Care for their patients is priority one. You can always reach them. I recommend them strongly

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Adler is THE BEST! He is thorough, caring, knowledgeable, and returns calls. I would not go to any other doctor with my lung cancer. I trust him with my life. When you sit down in his office, you are talking to a man who sincerely cares about you and your problem. I thank God for this man. My name is Carol, but he calls me "Car" and I love it. He is a friend and a terrific doctor. If you have Dr. Adler, you have the BEST!!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Adler took a thorough history and had one of the best patient bedside manner's I have ever seen. He presented practical advice regarding my 11 year old breast cancer and I was very satisfied seeing him. He took time to get to know the patient and did not rush. He has eyes that inspire trust.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

Made jokes about another chemo patient infront of me. Gave erroneous information about the side effects of the prescribed medications. Did not inform nurses about change in steroid prescription-- 3 times!

Submitted March 31, 2008 | flag

Dr Adler is truly the best of the best. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. What others have said is very true, he treats the whole person. He is very patient and takes the time to answer questions with the right mix of medical info and common sense. And yet he's the most punctual doctor I have ever seen. His staff is wonderful too.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag

He saved my mothers life from dying when I was only 2 Thankyou Docater A and to all you're barbie Ken dolls in you're office I still have the one that you gave me ! love ya forever Alexis Noel Szepesy!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag