Rate Dr. Erwin Lo

Dr. Erwin Lo's Ratings

One of the most positive experiences. Dr. Lo really took the time to answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2226162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

gave meds for 6 months never seen me wouldnt give me app.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][96442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr Lo and Andy and the rest of his staff were the best through my surgery I recommend them highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][96441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

It is interesting to read these other first 2 reviews, because my experience was completely different. Maybe Dr. Lo has gotten better with age. I went to the Fondren clinic a couple years ago and the doctor there (Williamson) was very short with me. He did not offer much explanation and just said 'stay in the gym'. Nothing else needed. I have been now experiencing some numbness in my lower legs/feet and had a new MRI and appt. with Dr. Lo in Beaumont. Dr. Lo asked several questions. He showed me the 4 discs on the MRI that were causing my problem. He did encourage me to continue to stay in the gym, but offered alternatives to surgery, and was extremely helpful and very nice. Dr. Lo outshined the Fondren clinic doctor on my first impression. I am scheduled for spinal injections for now at the Victory medical clinic in Beaumont, and am glad that surgery is not the option at this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][96440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

never met a doctor that cared less about his patient till i met dr lo...i had surgery he could care less that im in pain worse than before my surgery...he wanted to give me migraine meds for my pain that doesnt seem right to me...so stay away unless u want to be worse than before and his office is a joke...im having to get a second opinion to make sure he didnt mess up...so stay away unless u wanna hurt and be worse...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][96439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

one of the worse surgeons on staff there...he doesnt care about you or your pain i was living in pain and wouldnt do anything about it...if u want a good doctor use Dr. Angel in that practice ive dealt with him over the oncall service and hes more helpful that dr lo during everything he actual cares about me without even being his patient...i would NOT tell anyone to use him or his PA who is awful he told me to "toughen up" to get over my pain from a ruptured disc that killed some nerves and i was living in pain i was walking with a cane and he said not to use to and get over it...very rude...i will never use him again and not tell anyone to use him i wouldnt wish him on anyone not even my pets...stay away unless u want to live in pain and be worse than before surgery...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][96438].votes_count ]]