Rate Dr. Anatoliy Konovalov

Dr. Anatoliy Konovalov's Ratings

This dentist looks like hes 13 years old, but surprisingly hes not bad at all. I would definitely go back to him

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Very skillful, professional attitude ! I was surprised indeed.

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Konovalov is a wonderful, knowledgible dentist with good hands, he has treated me several times now and each time I leave the office happy that I found such a caring, wonderful dentist who is wiling to help the patients and not just take their money. I highly recommend this dentist and I'm telling all my friends to go see him as well.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

The best doctor I ever had. I would recommend him to all my friends. He has very gentle hands. Very knowledgeable young doctor.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Great Destist!Highly recommended. Always reliable and professional.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Konovalov is simply incredible. He is the most caring, passionate, personable dentist I have ever met. He performed two completely painless root canals on me. I didn't even feel the needle go in for the novocaine. My whole family goes to him and we could not be more satisfied. He is not a money hungry dentist like the rest of these wise guys, he really cares about helping his patients in an honest and professional way. He is the only dentist I have ever completely trusted with my teeth and he will probably be the last. Highly recommended !!

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag