Rate Dr. Gregory H. Tchejeyan

Dr. Gregory H. Tchejeyan's Ratings

most of the office staff are friendly. nursing staff is friendly. Didn't wait long but we had an early afternoon appt. doc spoke very fast but willing to explain his treatment option. I called to ask the doctor a question after having the shot but was told he and his asst were not in the office and there was no way to contact him. Seriously?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

the very worst service Iv ever seen at a Dr office the woman in front of me complained she and her elderly mother had been waiting for too long ...was given some standard excuse & sent on her way i was a new patient for my son 12 YO went in and took away the paperwork an Hour early & came on time after waiting in the waiting room I was brought to another room to wait for the remainder of the 70 mins we were there ,walked out ,what a disgrace of a so called professional the waiting room was empty and I had a 6 YO with me too ,so inconsiderate so unprofessional ,,,don't use this GUY !!!! waste of time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr. Tchejeyan has replaced two knees for me. One knee replacement done in 2005 at another popular orthopedic group was never right. I had pain, swelling and difficulty walking. In 2012, Dr. Tchejeyan replaced my left knee and I had amazing relief. Therefore, I asked him if he would do the revision on my right knee. He did in 2013. He was always available and demonstrated a caring attitude. I will recommend him and his staff to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

The first impression is very impressive. Surgery seemed to go well but absolutely no follow up or concern. When there is a complication, he refers you to the ER. Doesn't even come to the phone or suggest a visit to his office. My family member is one week post operative and he doesn't care about potential complications. Listen to the other reviews that discuss his lack of compassion. I wish we had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

great bedside manners & his staff is amazing - can't imagine what the other comments are referring to, unless they were just there for attention & didn't get their hand held by their very busy & amazing surgeon. He's an orthopod surgeon, not your freaking nanny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

I had knee surgery with Dr. Tchejeyan. My issue was that for some reason my body did not like the absorbing suture he put inside my knee. It took me 3-4 months for a little cut to heal. The worst thing is later on when I tried to find out what kind of suture he used on me, his Operative Report did have such information! All surgeons are required to put down exactly the type of suture, the make and such on the report. I cannot believe how sloppy or lazy he is on the report. Makes one wonder how good his surgery would be. In any case, I had to re-do the knee surgery 2 years later because it did not fix the problem. But I really need to know the type of suture he used because I may have to go through some other surgery where only absorbing suture can be used. And I will never find it out because he did not follow the procedure on the report!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. was abrupt and only talked to patient for 5 minutes. This is a money-making business for him, no genuine care for patients. Will not go back to him nor will recommend him. The US has the poorest quality doctors unlike other countries in Europe and Asia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

would never go to this doc, has a very bad reputation he never puts the patient first. Harvey W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2009

While he does make quick work of his patient visits he did take all the time I requested to answer my questions. He just did not make any small talk. I found him to be an excellent surgeon and I found everyone in this practice to be both very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

disagree with other postings... this doctor spent all the time that i needed with made... this was my first surgery after an injury and i was really scared. He immediately put me at ease. His staff is awesome and caring... i highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966395].votes_count ]]