Rate Dr. Elizabeth Le

Dr. Elizabeth Le's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Le's for over 7 years now. To me she is the best.Takes time to listen and has given me the best of treatment for a chronic disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Le is the best!!! She is very compassionate and doesn't rush you through. I had been to several doctors to no avail. Dt. Le tested and right away found my illness. I have recommended her to my friends and will continue to do so! I am so happy to have her as my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Dr. Le has exceptional bedside manners for a physician. I was referred to Dr. Le from one of her colleagues when I relocated to Indiana. She is so very patient and is willing to take the time to listen to your concerns about your health and well being. I am so very blessed that she is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr Le was very knowledgeable and took time to listen to what I had to say. She also took time to explain what she was prescribing and why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699958].votes_count ]]