Rate Dr. Nicholas Todd

Dr. Nicholas Todd's Ratings

Very kind and thorough doctor. Took the time and care to listen and really deal with things with me. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had. I cannot image myself going to any other doctor to treat my foot. My surgery went smoothly and because of his follow up care, I was back to work in a very short amount of time. I wish he can be my doctor for everything. His care for patient takes you to a whole new incredible level. He sets the standard to what doctor should do for their patient. Dr. Todd priorities your need over the need of the hospital. Truly the most amazing doctor you can ever meet. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Great doctor, used him as my 2nd opinion and stuck with him! He's passionate about people and getting the best possible results. Thank you Dr. Todd!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Todd is professional, punctual and extremely attentive to patients needs. Rather than go for more drastic surgeries or options of treatment he works with you to determine the best course of action for your lifestyle as well as budget. Great communication and overall care, I did end up getting surgery and he calmed my nerves through the whole process. He gets my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I ruptured my Achilles' Tendon and a friend recommended I contact Dr. Todd. Dr. Todd was punctual, professional, knowledgeable and personable. His front staff was fantastic as well. Due to my busy schedule, Dr. Todd’s punctuality was highly appreciated and he accommodated me even when it seemed infeasible. He obviously takes pride in communicating with his patients because he answered all of my questions and concerns in a prompt manner. I was very impressed with his extensive knowledge, but even more with his ability to make sure I understood the information passed on. It felt like I was talking to a family friend. Dr. Todd surgically repaired my tendon with minimal scarring. Even my physical therapist was impressed. As for the tendon reattachment, it feels great and I am making a speedy recovery. Sometimes I forget that I am only 5 months post-surgery. Dr. Todd’s assistants also deserve recognition; they were helpful, charismatic and hospitable. I personally vouch for Dr. Todd.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

When I ruptured my Achilles tendon I had the surgery and follow up appointments with Dr.Todd. I was a little nervous before the surgery but his kindness,patience, and willingness to answer questions put me at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and treats his patients with great care. I have had a number of injuries throughout my time playing high school and college sports and I have never worked with a doctor like Dr.Todd. Great doctor,great guy. I highly recommend Dr.Todd.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

A little over a year ago I broke my ankle and I was lucky Dr. Todd was on call that day. I was so afraid of surgery but he put me at great ease with his kindness, knowledge and gentle beside manners. He took great care of me and answered all my questions with such knowledge and compassion. Even if I asked the same question 20 times. Nothing went unexplained. His staff was patient and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Todd to anyone in need of a DPM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

very difficult to deal with the front desk staff. You are better off going to another doctor who is not part of a big corporation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Customer service and quality care have become an anomaly, and as a result, I, unfortunately, haven't written a complimentary letter in quite some time. However, the care I recently received has motivated me to write. Dr. Todd is simply exceptional. He has a vast array of knowledge and is a solid communicator. In addition, he is very genial, polite and articulate. All in all, he makes patients feel special. On a scale from 1 to 10, my patient experience was a 12. W.G. Sinunu, 9/3/12

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Dr Todd is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and a good listener. I would definitely go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98596].votes_count ]]