Dr. NICHOLAS TODD

San Francisco, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Podiatrist
Website: sutterpacific.org External Link
Practice: Dr Todd R Frederick MD - Hepatology, Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Hospital:
Phone:415-600-1020
Med. School:California College Podiatric Medicine
Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. NICHOLAS TODD has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does Dr. Todd using PinPonte laser treatment?    Email me    Answer it

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5490265
22/05/14 5 5 5 5 Very kind and thorough doctor. Took the time and care to listen and really deal with things with me. Highly recommended!!  Respond
RID: 5440360
04/05/14 5 5 5 5 The best doctor I have ever had. I cannot image myself going to any other doctor to treat my foot. My surgery went smoothly and because of his follow up care, I was back to work in a very short amount of time. I wish he can be my doctor for everything. His care for patient takes you to a whole new incredible level. He sets the standard to what doctor should do for their patient. Dr. Todd priorities your need over the need of the hospital. Truly the most amazing doctor you can ever meet. Highly recommend him.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 5429863
28/04/14 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, used him as my 2nd opinion and stuck with him! He's passionate about people and getting the best possible results. Thank you Dr. Todd!  Respond
RID: 5428765
27/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Todd is professional, punctual and extremely attentive to patients needs. Rather than go for more drastic surgeries or options of treatment he works with you to determine the best course of action for your lifestyle as well as budget. Great communication and overall care, I did end up getting surgery and he calmed my nerves through the whole process. He gets my highest recommendation.
RID: 5230780
08/03/14 5 5 5 5 I ruptured my Achilles' Tendon and a friend recommended I contact Dr. Todd. Dr. Todd was punctual, professional, knowledgeable and personable. His front staff was fantastic as well. Due to my busy schedule, Dr. Todd’s punctuality was highly appreciated and he accommodated me even when it seemed infeasible. He obviously takes pride in communicating with his patients because he answered all of my questions and concerns in a prompt manner. I was very impressed with his extensive knowledge, but even more with his ability to make sure I understood the information passed on. It felt like I was talking to a family friend. Dr. Todd surgically repaired my tendon with minimal scarring. Even my physical therapist was impressed. As for the tendon reattachment, it feels great and I am making a speedy recovery. Sometimes I forget that I am only 5 months post-surgery. Dr. Todd’s assistants also deserve recognition; they were helpful, charismatic and hospitable. I personally vouch for Dr. Todd.  Respond
RID: 2606869
03/04/13 5 5 5 5 When I ruptured my Achilles tendon I had the surgery and follow up appointments with Dr.Todd. I was a little nervous before the surgery but his kindness,patience, and willingness to answer questions put me at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and treats his patients with great care. I have had a number of injuries throughout my time playing high school and college sports and I have never worked with a doctor like Dr.Todd. Great doctor,great guy. I highly recommend Dr.Todd.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2605769
02/04/13 4 4 5 5 A little over a year ago I broke my ankle and I was lucky Dr. Todd was on call that day. I was so afraid of surgery but he put me at great ease with his kindness, knowledge and gentle beside manners. He took great care of me and answered all my questions with such knowledge and compassion. Even if I asked the same question 20 times. Nothing went unexplained. His staff was patient and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Todd to anyone in need of a DPM.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2603345
30/03/13 1 1 1 1 very difficult to deal with the front desk staff. You are better off going to another doctor who is not part of a big corporation  Respond
RID: 2416075
03/09/12 5 5 5 5 Customer service and quality care have become an anomaly, and as a result, I, unfortunately, haven't written a complimentary letter in quite some time. However, the care I recently received has motivated me to write. Dr. Todd is simply exceptional. He has a vast array of knowledge and is a solid communicator. In addition, he is very genial, polite and articulate. All in all, he makes patients feel special. On a scale from 1 to 10, my patient experience was a 12. W.G. Sinunu, 9/3/12
Respond

15/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "MOUNTAIN VIEW" to "San Francisco"
RID: 1707027
07/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Todd is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and a good listener. I would definitely go back to him.  Respond
RID: 1576839
02/11/11 5 5 5 5 Amazing, personalized care. I really feel like Dr. Todd took all my needs into consideration and planned a conservative and effective course of action. Very pleased and would highly recommend him!