Rate Dr. Grant W. Hardan

Dr. Grant W. Hardan's Ratings

Great care and took pride in making my eye conditions well-controlled. Very good with my eye disease and management.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hardan was very friendly and upbeat and made me feel really comfortable. He explained everything that he was doing, and why he was doing it. He kept up a conversation, answered any questions that I had, and was really knowledgable about what was going on. He is super cute as well. ;) His staff is very friendly, and really easy going. Its a nice atmosphere inside the office, they are willing to work with you with everything, and I didn't have to wait at all. Its really a great place to go, and I will continue going there as long as i need to.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Very Smart doctor solved my eye issues. I have been trying to find a doctor that could fit me with contacts that would solve my near and far problems. His staff is very intellegent and all of them are opticians which is amazing.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

I appreciate Dr. Hardan being willing to try new state of the art techniques. I have not been able to wear contact lenses because my eyes are too dry. Dr. Hardan says I can wear contacts if I use "tear plugs" that keep my eyes moist. It's something new and I will update this review if it works. I also appreciate Dr. Hardan encouraging senior citizens like myself to try new some of these new technologies that make our lives easier. Thank you.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Great experience and less than a 5 minute wait time. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Hardan. He tryed a new pair of contacts on me that are working out great.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Everything about my visit was exceptional; the staff was superb in both knowledge and making me feel comfortable, even down to a high quality cup of coffee! I was surprised to go home with a complete description of my entire check up and instructions for care that applied specifically to me. In the past, I didn't fully understand the reasons for not overusing my contact lenses and the long term damage it could do. Because the report I received from Dr. Hardan only applied to "my" eyes and not the general population, I am taking his advice more seriously. My daughter had her eyes examined at the same time and she received a completely different report that applied only to "her" eyes. When I left the office, I felt special like I do when I leave Spa Paradiso in the Davenport Hotel. Funny but true. If you want a complete and thorough checkup along with a Spa feel, this is the place to go! rjh, Spokane

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag