Rate Dr. Orel H. Knight

Dr. Orel H. Knight's Ratings

Excellent.He assisted in the birth of my two sons. He allowed me to place my hands under their armpits and so I birthed them the remainder of the way!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Knight delivered all four of my children (ages 8 - 15). We found him when we first moved here from L.A. We talked to many people and asked who they recommended for an OBGYN. They all gave glowing reviews about Dr. Knight. After my first visit with him I knew he was the Dr. for me. He's very caring and gentle. He's also very relaxed. Even at the hospital the nurses would tell me how great it is to have a Dr. like Orel Knight (not great for the nurses, I was told, because he'd put a lot of demands on them regarding his patients). He would constantly check in with the nurses to see how his patients were doing. I felt he truly cared for every one of his patients - like a father would for his daughter.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Knights office with my first pregnancy and he was absolutely the the best DR I've ever had. Made me feel very comfortable, answered all questions, goes out of his way doing extra tests and taking extra pre-cautions to make sure you and the baby (twins in my case) are doing well. Office staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Have told many friends about him!

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

I went to see this Dr. because i was referred to him by a friend. I was very dissappointed by the way i was treated by both the dr. and his staff. I felt that I was interferring with his other patients and I felt that I was bothering Dr. with my questions. very dissappointing!!!!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Knight has been wonderful. He delivered my sister's three boys and my step mother's two kiddos, too. Everyone loves him!

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Knight. He is so kind and helpful with all of my concerns. He is very informative. I love the respect and care I get from him and his staff.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Knight is unlike ANY other doctor I've ever met. My husband and I have had a lot of trouble trying to conceive. We've gone through multiple miscarriages and multiple OBGYNs. Dr. Knight genuinely cares about his patience. He is knowledgable beyond words and I felt like he dedicated so much time and energy to me. I look forward to every visit and trust Dr. Knight completely. I am now pregnant and really don't know that this could've happened without him. I would recommend him to ANYONE looking for quality OBGYN care in Sacramento. Hands down... the best.

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Knight is good all the way around!!! There is nothing bad to say about him at all.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

I still get teary remembering the tragic loss of my first baby, and how grateful I am that Dr. Knight was my wonderful, brilliant, sweet, sensitive, and truly CARING doctor. In all my 35 years, he is the first doctor I've met who clearly cared about me. I love Dr. Knight and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Knight when I found out I was having twins. We felt better right away, he was full of questions, answers and confidence. I ended up in the hopital for many weeks due to preterm labor. He came every morning and every evening to check up on me and to make sure I was wearing my ted tights. He drives you crazy cause he's tough but I wouldn't have wanted to be in anyone else's hands the night I delievered. I think he makes the nurses crazy also he likes things done his way but in the end he brings you and your most precious babies into the world safely. I think he takes his job very seriously so he's all business until that baby is born and then he's all smiles and cheers again. He helped give us the best three things in our life!

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag