Dr. Meredith Y. Newman

Rate Dr. Meredith Y. Newman

Dr. Meredith Y. Newman's Ratings

Dr Newman does an excellent job! She is very kind and thoughtful and makes the dental experience very nice. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants an easy and great root canal experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I had to get a root canal and I thought it would be horrible. Turns out she was really nice and it didn't hurt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I went here once, the place was dirty. I think I saw blood on the suction they put in your mouth. The dentist was okay but her staff was rude. Never again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

She is quite nice, and a caring doctor. She provides a lot of information during the process. She also asks about the patient's condition. Most importantly, I feel comfortable when she is taking care of me. Thanks to her, I got well nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Great dentist. Very thorough and calming and she listened to me when I was scared about the procedure. I would highly recommend her for all types of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Simply an amazing young woman! Very professional and personable!I highly recommend Dr. Ypma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98854].votes_count ]]