Dr. Meredith Y. Newman

Rate Dr. Meredith Y. Newman

Dr. Meredith Y. Newman's Ratings

I had to get a root canal and I thought it would be horrible. Turns out she was really nice and it didn't hurt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I went here once, the place was dirty. I think I saw blood on the suction they put in your mouth. The dentist was okay but her staff was rude. Never again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

She is quite nice, and a caring doctor. She provides a lot of information during the process. She also asks about the patient's condition. Most importantly, I feel comfortable when she is taking care of me. Thanks to her, I got well nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Great dentist. Very thorough and calming and she listened to me when I was scared about the procedure. I would highly recommend her for all types of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Simply an amazing young woman! Very professional and personable!I highly recommend Dr. Ypma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98854].votes_count ]]