Dr. Elham Mahdavi

Rate Dr. Elham Mahdavi

Dr. Elham Mahdavi's Ratings

My biggest challenge has been seeing a dentist, this is first time ever I feel I trust someone to see as dentist again.She told me what I need to do and she removed my 2 wisdom teeth without any pain and was good enough for me to go to work the day after without any pain or symptom. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I went to see Dr. Mahdavi because I had severe pain on my tooth. She was professional and friendly. After examination and diagnosis, she went over my treatment options and explained the procedure. Overall I had a really good experience. I am planning to take my son and daughter to Dr. Mahdavi for their dental check up and cleaning. I definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to have a pleasant and happy dental experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168858].votes_count ]]