Rate Dr. SYEDA S. RIZVI

Dr. SYEDA S. RIZVI's Ratings

Exellent bed site manner , try to help you , my insurance not approving test for me, staff and DR made al effort Really like her ,

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have found Dr. Rizvi to be a great diagnostician, informative, knowledgable and really treats her patients like family. The first-time paperwork is so well laid out that there was little actual writing that I had to do. Due to changing insurance companies, I had to find a new PCP and I searched carefully and even spoke to some of my specialists before settling on Dr. Rizvi and am so happy I chose her. My medical condition is complicated; something that Dr. Rizvi took in stride. After being asked to leave one doctor's practice for that reason, I was greatly relieved that this wasn't an issue for her. Her office staff is compentent and easy to deal with. To my surprise, Dr. Rizvi allows her patients to contact her via email for non-emergency, non-urgent questions. I've contacted her this way and she responded within 36 hours. This is a luxury I've never experienced with any doctor. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Rizvi and recommend her highly as a primary care physician.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

my wife moved down from n.c. in aug . 2013 . she had the same doctor for 25 yrs , and she hated the loss . we right away looked around the area for a new doctor . dr. Rizvi was just what we were looking for, internal & geriatric medicine . my wife was still not sure ,but we went to see Dr Rizvi . she was put at ease in two minutes with the doctor ! she will be our doctor as long as we live in the same area . we are very happy we were lucky enough to make such a great choice ! its hard enough to move to a new state , and make new friends ,let alone find a new doctor at our age . thank you for being here Dr Rizvi , we are blessed !

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Rizvi since 2009. She is a great doctor and just an awesome person! It seems so hard to find a good doctor these days, so I am very happy to have Dr. Rizvi as my primary care physician.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

The best physician I have ever been to! Dr. Rizvi took the time to listen to my problems. She is caring and kind. I live in North Florida and gladly drive the 200 miles to see her, though I do wish that she was closer. I do not have the words to express what a treasure she is. I am 60 years old so I have seen many doctors in my life, she is the best. B.H. Wall

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

answer all my question , even with very busy schedule answer all question , i strongly recomend this dr but dont try to see dr Naik ( worse DR i ever meet ) medical director of Best care

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

very helpful , smart , explain me in detailed each and every thing and answer all my question , and at the end , give the print out of my blood work

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag