Rate Dr. Janet K. Wolery

Dr. Janet K. Wolery's Ratings

Dr Wolery's office is the most caring office I've ever been in. I drive all the way from Columbus to use their dental care that's how much I appreciate their professionalism and their caring approach. Dr. Wolery is an excellent dentist,I know as I've had teeh pulled, filled,second leg of a root canal and a partial, so I speak with experience. Stephanie, her hygentist is the best I've ever had-- I'm 72 and had alot of them. Pam is her assistant and is beyond compitant. She goes out of her way to help the patients feel at ease.Terry makes all the patients she greets feel welcome. This is a team that I highly recommend and you'll become an appreciative patient that I am. This is one dentist that makes you unafraid and what a blessing she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Very good dentist. She is very caring and very informative with what goes on with your teeth and what to expect and why you are having the feeling you do. I really like her she replaced my dentist who passes away and she and the staff are very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][169544].votes_count ]]