Rate Dr. KATHRYN J. HULL

Dr. KATHRYN J. HULL's Ratings

Dr. Hull is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgable and patient. My first visit with her I was in her office for at least an hour just talking to her about my history and concerns. I never once felt rushed. She is gentle and easy to relate to. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an OB/GYN.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

I had a rare case of continual cycles and was referred out to Dr. Hull. Because of my previous insurance I was the test subject for all these different birth control pills to stop my cycles. Dr. Hull was the only doctor who stood up for me and sought the proper remedy and care for my condition while dealing with the insurance company. Without her determination and knowledge I don't know where I would be. I understand some of the frustration concerning the office staff but I have never encountered anything other than the norm of any other doctor's office. I would recommend Dr. Hull to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Hull has been very helpful to me. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She is willing to take the extra time to explain options/solutions that best suit your physical issues. I don't have insurance but she has been more than willing to help and go the extra mile to make sure I still get superb quality of care that is affordable. She has a true passion for helping other women and it shines through in her efforts to do the very best she can do her all her patients.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hull is fantastic. She is very intelligent and knowledgable, calm, and professional. When I first started going to her I came with an issue that was unresolved by two other offices/doctors. She fixed my problem. Now we are expecting our first child and couldn't be more pleased with her services. Her staff does their job as well. I have reccomnded her to friends.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Hull over the course of my pregnancy. I was pleased with Dr. Hull, but the office staff is terrible. They consistently mess up insurance filings and it is extremely difficult to get a hold of someone to fix the errors. Staff is overall very unfriendly and very unfocused. They will ask you the same questions 5 or 6 times during your visit. Or, they will put you in an exam room and forget where you went. All of my appointments would take at least 2-2.5 hours because the staff is unorganized and running behind. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor's office.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

Very friendly & helpful, would definitely recommend to friends

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

I have been to Dr. Hull twice and both times I have been very pleased. She is very professional, on time and helpful. I ask lots of questions and she takes the time to answer them. Her staff is also great. I highly suggest her to anyone (and I have to my friends!).

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hull is young, extremely intelligent and I have recommended her to all my friends since she was accepting new patients. Unlike other Doctors who make you feel rushed on my first visit she actually spent 2 hours talking with me and gathering family history and was the only doctor who ever concluded I may have a thyroid condition and checked my TSH levels like other doctors and she was right! I was impressed and I like how she actually cares about her job and patients. I hope she stays in Savannah because my last GYNO didn't and pretty much left without telling me and I was left without a gyno for almost 3 years and I met a lady who works in her office and highly recommended her. I'm glad I took her advice. Dr. Hull is AWESOME I can;t stress that enough. If your a young early 20's like me go see her! She makes you feel comfortable and an awkward kind of doc visit which is what I like.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

very nice, knowledgeable doctor...she makes you feel comfortable and not rushed at all....would recommend her to everyone

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag