Rate Dr. David S. Klein

Dr. David S. Klein's Ratings

All is true run as fast as you can from this place!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

19/07/14 - I have hashimoto's and after four doctors just throwing meds at me and not being able to explain why my immune system was attacking my thyroid I went to see Dr Klein he prescribed a natural thyroid medication and I feel better than I ever have in the last three years..I don't understand why people are bashing this doctor as supplement pusher, he looked at what I was taking told me to finish what I had and not to waste them,and then proceeded to show me the difference in cost of what he had and what I had , and on some things he was half the cost,he did not get pushy and force me to buy anything in fact he told me to keep taking one of the items I had..I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, and did not mind the candid conversation. ..Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

the staff & Dr. lied about medicare saying that urine test are need every visit. and that Medicare only let the patients one visit per month, but when the Dr. wont to test you for something that he can charge Medicare $3500. you can come in more the once a month. I have seen the time that Dr. Klein spends with me is lest then one minute. even when you are hoping that you are going to get a shot for your pain and you set up for a month he decided that he has no time and he will do it next month So that leave you in pain for another month. Dr. Klein really just wont to sell his over price vitamins All I trying to say is that the service as gone down to much and the staff has very bad are just as bad. I have filed a complaint with Florida Health Board and you really need to fine a DR. that cares about his patients not selling vitamins.. AND IT IS VERY IN-PORTENT THAT DR. & STAFF DON'T LIE... THAT HTE FACTS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I had been going to a family doctor for many years, who decided to take one seminar and suddenly he started seeing "pain patients." I suffered from many ailments, but mostly extremely high blood pressure, but it was so high due to the pain I was in. So, this former family doc put me on 180mg of Oxycodone a day and I got "addicted" to them. Within 6 mos. I had such a tolerance that this amount didn't help my pain any longer. I asked my doc to take me off of them and he dropped me from 180mg down to 40mg per day.I went into severe withdrawal, vomiting, and my pain got so bad, I considered suicide.I've only seen Dr. Klein once, but yes, he does push his supplements without even asking if you'd like to purchase them.The one I bought DID help. I want off all narcotics if possible to see where my pain level truly is and Klein put me on Suboxone. I've heard Suboxone has even worse withdrawals than Oxycodone. He didn't offer any other options either. Not sure about this Doc yet??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Count on a long wait...bring a book. Doctor very personable and nice. Been going for menopause symptoms. The doctor and staff does not return phone calls. Always has an excuse-the voice mail is down, problems with computer, never got your message, etc. The office staff is always changing....a revolving door. Never seen anything like it. Bottom line...he has not helped me. A friend went to him and felt the same way....she is not longer a patient. Met a woman in the waiting room who goes to him for pain management for a number of months. She said the same thing - he's very nice but the results and the office staff are well below par.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

The medical esthetician at stages of life that did my skin is excellent very knowledgeable and caring. I have been to lots of places by far the best skin treatment I have ever had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I felt more like a customer than a patient. Dr. Klein and his staff are unprofessional. His staff comes in to discuss other patients during your appointment. I heard his staff answer another patient's questions about me. I think she was in withdrawal and demanded to know why they called me first. The pink haired worker said 'she's just here for a blood draw' . I was there 3 times and waited 1.5 hours each time - for a 5 minute visit. It is unethical for a Dr. to manufacture and profit from and push supplements. He acts like a used car salesman forcing his over priced supplements on you. He doesn't ask if you want it, just puts it in a bag and has his girl ring it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

He is very KNOWLEDGEABLE, on how to rip off MEDICARE! He is a perfect example of what is wrong with the Medicare program. He performs useless unwanted testing and bills Medicare. He made me take a back brace that I told him I had the same brace at home, again, billing it to Medicare. I think these testimonials of how great a doctor he is are placed here by himself or his staff. I am in pain 24-7. He holds my pain medications as hostage to get me to buy his snake oils. Since I stopped buying his vitamin/supplements he has started cutting down my pain meds. And about his Vitamin Supplements, I saw some off brand Vitamin cases in his Black Dodge Magnum. I'm sure they are part of his Doctor Dave's Vitamins he says he compounds himself. You be the judge! My guess is he just puts his label on the cheapest lowest quality vitamins sold and claims that they are his own vitamins. These should be marketed as "Crazy Dave's Concoctions" He's not a real Doctor. Save yourself and go some where else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

I saw Dr. Klein for five years until I moved from the Orlando area to Mississippi, and I still flew back to see him approx. 6X after. Granted, he is very fast thinking and you have to stop him and be forceful in asking your ?s, but he was the BEST pain mgmt doc I could ever have. He found problems that no other doc ever found, i.e., hormone & thyroid issues, and helped me lose over 65 lbs from the steroids that were overused on me by others. I would truly recommend him to any1 strongly. He's quite a "different" kind of personality than most "stuffy" docs are, but I believe that his "unusual" personality is because of his brilliance. I REALLY like the fact that he believes in the "whole" body approach and not just treating a symptom is best for every patient. I felt so much better after I started seeing him that it was a night and day difference. Okay, to some he may be a little "whacky," but it's how he helps you that makes the difference. ASK QUESTIONS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1967515].votes_count ]]