Rate Dr. Andrew H. Goldstein

Dr. Andrew H. Goldstein's Ratings

Dr. Goldstein is one of the most caring and compitent Dr's I have ever met. I have worked in the medical field for 30yrs and have had much experience in judging a Dr's overall qualifications. I interviewed two other Dr's before I chose Dr. Goldstein. All I can say is that he gave me confidence in a very scary situation. He was very informative and answered my questions fully. He even called me at home 3 times after I was released from the hospital to check my progress and reassure me that what I was experiencing was normal. I would choose Dr. Goldstein for any of my own family members. His staff is also very friendly and go out of their way to make everything as smooth as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][170491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Fantastic Doctor! Went out of his way to make sure we understood everything and checked up on us , even on a holiday weekend. Answered all of our questions and even personally called the pathologist when our lab results were taking a while. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][170490].votes_count ]]