Rate Dr. Erica R. Sutton

Dr. Erica R. Sutton's Ratings

I agree with the Helen attitude, but if you can get past Helen on her cross days Erica Sutton is a spectacular surgon that I will use again because Helen only holds ink pens, not the surgery tools. The lack of tact in the office is unfortunate but try not to let the help drive your decisions.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

I was there for a general surgery consult on May 29th and waited for awhile to be seen, once I was seen by the person who took bp,wait etc she didn't have a good attitude. When Dr. Sutton finally came in the room i told her what was going on it gave me a feeling that she didn't believe me. She stated that her assistant was going to call to set up appointment for Endoscopy so time went by later that day i was told by her medical assistant "Helen" would call and set up appointment.After being on hold again she stated that she would call me back and give me appointment time, that never happened. I called back the next day and again on another long hold and once agaain then she cme to the phone asked my name and statrtesd yelling at me aysaini toyou i would oucall you back back tody i 6/6/14 and to this date i still haven't got a call back.i would dn't recommend them to anyone.HORRIBLE customer service. she will lose patietents if Helen continues to wiowork there with her bad attituude.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag