Rate Dr. DEREK J. HUNCHAK

Dr. DEREK J. HUNCHAK's Ratings

This was my second visit in two years to this dr. Both times I was readily able to get in to see him in a timely fashion while I was having the symptoms which I think helps in treatment. He is very approachable, the visit is relaxed and not rushed where your concerns are taken seriously and diagnosis is deliberate. He is very knowledgeable and ready to remedy the problem, afterall its your feet which are used all the time! Visits to his office have helped my foot problems.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

The Doctors Hunchak were absolutely wonderful and so hands on with my diagnosis and care. I had already been to my GP and the ER but only they went the extra step to find out what was really going on with my foot. They promptly either answered or returned my calls, and were as pleasant as can be. I highly recommend them and am well on my way to recovery!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

My husband and I recently bought a winter home here in Scottsdale Arizona. With all the running around getting the house settled, my feet were killing me. We are from out of country and wasn't sure how pricey a doctors visit would be without insurance. So I went to see the foot doctor, Dr.Hunchak, across the street from our place, and he made me these great arch supports. He spent an hour with me describing my problem and cast my feet in plaster. The arch supports were half of what another doctor wanted, who was just a few miles down the road. Wow, I feel great now and am very happy.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Excellent care!!! Dr. Hunchak takes his time and answers all questions. Very professional. He definately offers the best of care.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag