Dr. Jeffrey D. Goss

Dr. Jeffrey D. Goss

Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Goss

Dr. Jeffrey D. Goss's Ratings

This doc is AWESOME!!! He took great care of my toe and explained all my options and asked my opinions. He took his time to make sure I was happy with end result. Didn't try to push unnecessary surgery on me, gave me best advice.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

As a professional clinician and frustrated ballet dancer, I have been to many podiatrists for my worn out feet and toes. I have found Dr. Goss to be most helpful in reducing my pain. He is not only meticulous and very highly skilled, but very professional. I always find the environment very friendly and welcoming. Joan Lachkar, Ph.D. Affiliate member New Center for Psychoanalysis and study ballet at Westside Academy of Dance.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

waste of the last six months of my time. I did his staffs job pertaining to phone calls was advised they already wasted to much time in phone calls to try and schedule surgery and then said he won't do the surgery and was trying to force me into more shots yet the first one never worked. And was advised I need to loose weight that I am fat

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

This doctor was not polite. He was condescending, did not listen to his patient;only wanted to hear himself talk and made a point of showing his degrees and telling me he. was at the top of his profession. Seemed like he needed to hear himself say it. He interrupts and insists on a "my way is the only way" For me it was never go back and take the highway way far away and... you should too

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goss and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I had two toes that had nail fungus. It usually takes three treatments to get rid of this problem. Dr. Goss did it very successfully in two treatments. He was very caring and gentle through the whole process. I would highly recommend both he and his office staff to anyone with podiatry issues.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

awful doctor, so he calls himself a doctor, awful staff, equipment out dated, empty waiting room, unprofessional, just an all around cracker!! Save yourself some money and time and go to a real doctor!!!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2012 | flag

On my first visit I thought Dr. Goss was to good to be true as he was concentrating on my ankle. Unable to have an MRI due to a Pacemaker, we did a CAT Scan and X Ray which showed nothing. He found a blister on top of my foot and immediately knew that I had a fracture blister and that is the way we would treat my injury. He is the most kind and considerate doctor with his patient's care and spends whatever time is needed to put them at ease and treat their ailment. He is a caring and knowlegable Podiatrist with your welfare at heart. He runs behind in scheduling due to the time he spends with his patient's explaining what he finds and how to treat it in the most efficiently and careful manner. In my opinion, he is a doctor who cares and cures the ill's of his patients. I have had good luck with him and I hope you will too.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Honestly this Dr. Is A Fool He Makes Patients wait at least and hour before being seen for a 10 min Consultation, i will never agian return to his horrible office, Although His Staff Is Great

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

A busy office, so you know he's great, yet Dr. Goss and staff makes patients feel important while remaining thorough. Everyone is professional, prompt, patient and most of all caring. Dr. Goss took my scared 5 year old and made her comfortable and relaxed during her foreign body surgery. He promised her he'd be gentle and he truly was. He is the most attentive and kind doctor I have ever experienced and I am forever thankful to be referred to such a professional. Putting at ease my daughter and myself during a stressful, unexpected emergency is a memory I will always have and greatly appreciate. I could not have requested more integrity and commitment to quality patient care then what my daughter received. She is now more cooperative when she has doctor's appointments and I can only hope that things never change when she has to receive care of any kind. The level of professionalism and patient care was exceeded. Dr. Goss and staff operate a child, patient friendly office of excellence!

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag