Rate Dr. JESSICA L. SULKOWSKI

Dr. JESSICA L. SULKOWSKI's Ratings

Dr. Sulkowski just delivered my son on August 29th, and she was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable at all of my appointments and always spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable with what was going on. This was my first kid, so I was nervous and I couldn't have picked a better Dr. to help me out along the way. One of my concerns was that I would go into labor and she would not be on call. She made a point of letting me know that she would be there to deliver my son even if she was not on call and she was! She is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to everyone!!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sulkowski was my doctor for my pregnancy and delivered my daughter, i couldn't have asked for a better doctor during this experience. I can't imagine making it trough my delivery without her, she felt more like family than just my doctor.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

She's just great. She makes you feel very comfortable when you are in the office with you and doesn't treat you like any patient. She's very in tune with what is going on with you. This is the only doctor I've ever really felt comfortable in and felt confidence in. Needle in a haystack.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sulkowski was wonderful. I transferred in, because I was unsatisfied with my current OB-GYN and I feel so fortunate to have found her! She is super sweet, very thoroughly went over my medical history, asked if I had any questions, and really just took her time. She never made me feel rushed and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would recommend her to any one!

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sulkowski was very helpful and friendly. She is a very sweet person and made me feel comfortable. I almost forgot that she was a doctor because she talked to me like I was a person, not a patient. I can tell that she is well trained and has a lot of knowledge and was able to explain things in a way that I can understand. She is very easy to talk to, especially with issues related to woman's health. The practice, in general is great, and now it is better because of caring and compassionate doctors like Dr. Sulkowski.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag