Rate Dr. John H. Hardeman

Dr. John H. Hardeman's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I was terrified of king to a dentist until I had my wisdom teeth out best experience with a dentist ever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I've never had a good dental experience till I had my wisdom teeth out by Dr Hardeman. He truly is amazing and his staff at Celebration Dental group are wonderful. I couldn't thank him enough for how great he was. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

This man saved my life about 20 years ago. I was in a car accidents and broke my face. He put it back together with such grace and affection. His bedside manners was so wonderful. I was 21 and getting married in 5 months when the accident happened. I looked like a monster with no teeth and a broken smile. Dr. Hardeman put it all back together and for this I will always be so thankful. This man is a god sent. Cory Gibson, Canada

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

This man is awesome! The only doctor to go to for oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Hardeman removed my wisdom teeth and did such a wonderful job. I couldn't have asked for someone better to remove them. I was so scared and nervous and he took the time to calm me and make sure all was well. I will recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Excellent doctor, excellent experience- well, as excellent as wisdom tooth extraction can be. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Hardeman and he was amazing. He kept me calm and was very reassuring about everything. The procedure went just fine and i've had no problems whatsoever. He is very knowledgable and has not only a Dental Degree but he also is an MD. I would recommend him to ANYONE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1968262].votes_count ]]