Rate Dr. John H. Hardeman

Dr. John H. Hardeman's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I was terrified of king to a dentist until I had my wisdom teeth out best experience with a dentist ever!!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I've never had a good dental experience till I had my wisdom teeth out by Dr Hardeman. He truly is amazing and his staff at Celebration Dental group are wonderful. I couldn't thank him enough for how great he was. I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

This man saved my life about 20 years ago. I was in a car accidents and broke my face. He put it back together with such grace and affection. His bedside manners was so wonderful. I was 21 and getting married in 5 months when the accident happened. I looked like a monster with no teeth and a broken smile. Dr. Hardeman put it all back together and for this I will always be so thankful. This man is a god sent. Cory Gibson, Canada

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

This man is awesome! The only doctor to go to for oral surgery.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hardeman removed my wisdom teeth and did such a wonderful job. I couldn't have asked for someone better to remove them. I was so scared and nervous and he took the time to calm me and make sure all was well. I will recommend him to everyone!

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Excellent doctor, excellent experience- well, as excellent as wisdom tooth extraction can be. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Hardeman and he was amazing. He kept me calm and was very reassuring about everything. The procedure went just fine and i've had no problems whatsoever. He is very knowledgable and has not only a Dental Degree but he also is an MD. I would recommend him to ANYONE.

Submitted July 13, 2006 | flag