Rate Dr. Benjamin Shettell

Dr. Benjamin Shettell's Ratings

My husband and son are patients. We are completely satisfied!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][172872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Glad doctor moved!!! New office and only one doctor inside. Doctor Shettell is a good doctor and I am proud to have him as my families doctor. My mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and along with my self are a patient! Thanks Again Doctor Shettell! You took time to make sure I had the treatment I needed and you did not give up when things got complicated!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][172871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

My husband and I both like the doctor. We been patients for bit over a year now and the only issue we have is sometimes the office is croweded since it is one waiting room and three doctors. Good thing the 3rd doctor is only in once a week and I try to avood thursdays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][172870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

My son saw the doctor and I was impressed with the care so I become a patient as well. I have not seen a doctor in a long time actually take time to deal with the patient. Most appointments are 20 minutes instead of the usual 1 hour wait and 3 min with the doctor. I only had to wait 5 minutes and after the nurse finished up the doctor saw me in a matter of minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][172869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

One of the best doctors I seen in years. Wise beyond his age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][172868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

very poor bed side manner, would not recommend to any body

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][172867].votes_count ]]