Elise M. Slominski

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Elise M. Slominski has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Elise" to "Elise M."

04/12/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "BELLEVUE" to "Seattle", Practice changed from "ACUPUNCTURE ASSOCIATES" to "Pin Up Acupuncture"
RID: 2406742
21/08/12 5 5 5 5 Elise Slominski is superb in her field. The experience and perspective she brings to her art are evident immediatly at time of treatment. Those who are familiar with acupunture know that you can read your dr. really well at the first needle-She is intuitive and her points are perfect. The Japanese style of training is different from the Chinese style, and while one is not better than the other, the difference is marked. For those patients that seek out a soft, light touch, this is one Dr. to seriously consider.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 2405860
20/08/12 5 5 5 5 I met Elise in December of 2011 and was immediately impressed with her knowledge and bedside manner. I had never tried acupuncture and I did not want anymore cortisone shots in my hip. In 4 months I was moving without limping, no more shots were necessary and my body started the re-strengthening process. Thank you Elise, you are the best!
RID: 2405603
20/08/12 3 4 5 5 Love her bed manner. Love her friendly approach to make patients feel better. Punctual. Not having good/friendly staff lately.:( Will recommend to other.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2405198
19/08/12 5 5 5 5 I have always loved Elise. She is so friendly and outgoing and made my first visit to an acupunturist amazing. Thanks Elise your the best!!!!
RID: 2404796
19/08/12 5 5 5 5 I had a very good experience with Elise's treatments! She was very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner!
RID: 2404771
18/08/12 3 5 5 5 Awsome care and understanding! Really made me feel like my care was important. Very helpful and made a difference in he way I feel.
RID: 2404692
18/08/12 5 5 5 5 Elise was very helpful not only to me but to my husband. Elise made my husband a believer in acupuncture. He was very hesitant to try but believed that Elise was extremely helpful with relieving the pain from his ankle.
RID: 2066030
21/04/12 5 5 5 5 Elise is a rock star! She is a professional with a wonderful sense of humor. I am not into pain at all and I have never felt any discomfort. I look forward to seeing her.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1777391
21/03/12 5 5 5 5 Elise is professional, knowledgeable, informative, friendly and compassionate. Her treatments are very effective and she takes great care of her patients. Both my husband and I have had a wonderful experience working with her over the last year.  Respond
RID: 1488369
16/07/11 5 5 5 5 Elyse is an awesome acupuncturist, and very effective. A top notch team player!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1463262
13/06/11 5 5 5 5 Elise is not only very knowledgeable, but she has a way of really putting you at ease. I had never had acupuncture done before and I was a bit nervous. She put me at ease and explained everything to me in advance. Overall, the experience was very favorable and I was able to take a small nap too. I would highly recommend Elise if you have any concerns about your health and want to get better without the use of drugs or surgery.  Respond
RID: 1434176
05/05/11 5 5 5 5 Elise is a very personable, comforting and knowledgeable professional.  Respond