Rate Dr. Tannaz Zahirpour

Dr. Tannaz Zahirpour's Ratings

Dr. Zahirpour is such a great doctor shes awesome!!!! I would recommend DR. Z to any one. Shes good with kids in general

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Best physician I have ever been to. Many years, many physicians...most thorough, methodical and detail oriented I have known. Very whole person oriented and excellent, caring bed side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Amazing doctor, I love DO's they are the best. She clearly goes above and beyond to make sure all details are attended to. I highly recommend, so grateful to have found her after a series of not so good ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

Dr. Tannaz is very thorough and methodical. It was my initial visit and I am really happy we found her. I like that she focus on preventive medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr. Zahirpour is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctor....so happy I found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

Dr Tannaz,is ver methodical in her diagnosis. Very czring and knowlegeable and talks to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][173312].votes_count ]]