Dr. KRISTIE L. JOHNSON

Dr. KRISTIE L. JOHNSON

Rate Dr. KRISTIE L. JOHNSON

Dr. KRISTIE L. JOHNSON's Ratings

Everything about my visit was perfect. Trustworthy, gentle, friendly staff...an overall positive experience. Dr. Johnson is amazing, beyond knowledgeable, and absolutely straightforward!! It was even easy to get to the office from Tampa or St. Pete. I would (and do) highly recommend all my friends and family go see Dr. Johnson, whether it's for an initial consult or to get a second opinion. Thank you!!!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Johnson and her staff was PHENOMENAL! It has been the best experience with a medical office that I have ever had. My cleanings and treatments always go smoothly and the staff spends extra time explaining the procedures, and lots of helpful hints to make my teeth look superb! I Love the office and staff, and Dr. Johnson is approachable and skilled!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Johnson is the best well kept secret in Largo. I can only compare her to one other dentist I had 30 years ago who was also a professor at George Washington in DC and also had his private practice in Montgomery County Maryland. She is that Knowledgable, professional, puts her patients at ease and works with them on scheduling of extensive work as I needed to replace a bridge and put a new one in on the other side. I really like Dr. Johnson as does my husband and son who are also her patients.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Johnson and her staff are professional, knowledgeable, courteous, prompt and caring. My visit was pain-free and I will definitely keep Dr. Johnson as my dentist.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Johnson was extremely kind & gentle. I let my teeth go for years and she never made me feel ashamed or imbarrased. I would recommed Dr. Johnson to anyone. She and her staff are highly skilled.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag