Rate Dr. Irina Medwin

Dr. Irina Medwin's Ratings

Great doctor. Always available and friendly. Knows her stuff. Was sad to learn that she will be moving to a place that does not take my insurance. Really one of the better doctors. Thanks Dr. Medwin for everything

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a primary care physician.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

I have been coming to the Office for a few years. Every time there is a new doctor seeing me. Finally, I was evaluated by Dr. Medwin. I really appreciated Dr. Medwin's compassion, desire to help and advocating for me. She even made sure all my other stuff was done. I only request Dr. MEdwin from now on.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Always plesant and professional! Was happy to see me even though I showed up more than 30 min late for my appointment. She gave me good care, did not rush and even spoke to my husband! Would highly recommend!

Submitted April 30, 2011 | flag

The best and young very knowledgable doctor in the area!

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

I do not like doctors because they are usually pompous and treat us regular people like idiots. I only went to the doctor when I absolutely had to go so I ended up without a PMD. I had abdominal pain and ended up in Franklin Square ER where they did nothing except for labs and CT and sent me to follow up with my PMD. They recommended the Franklin Square Primary care Center. I called and scheduled an appointment and they got me an appointment with Dr. Medwin. I came in to the office and was greeted by Caitlyn, who is a pleasant young lady. I signed in, started filling out my paperwork and was called in into the back. After nurse did my Blood pressure she took me into a small room. Dr Medwin greeted me there shortly. Dr. Medwin is a pleasant, perky young lady. She took time to speak to me, examine me. Gave me a medication and treated me like a human being. I feel much better now and thanks to Dr. Medwin I quit somking after 20 years of pack per day. I follow Dr. Medwin's recommendations.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag