Rate Dr. Olga Ziouzina

Dr. Olga Ziouzina's Ratings

Worst doctor I have ever experienced. Threw a temper tantrum because I asked simple questions she could not answer. Rude, sarcastic, immature, incompetent. No knowledge or common sense. Very poor judgment. Talked about my medical problems with other staff so loud that people across the hallway could hear - I was so embarrassed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever experienced. So rude & condescending. Totally incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Rude, no bedside manner, and worst of all totally incompetent. I think she has not studied anything medical since medical school. She over uses antibiotics, narcotics & benzos (someone should tell her they are not like candy). I would not let her come anywhere near my family with a needle as she would likely cause sgnificant trauma and someone else would have to come and finish the procedure she failed to complete. Does not answer questions but just tries to avoid them with jibberish while getting defensive and terse. Misdiagnoses even the most obvious things and frequently does the wrong treatment. She should have her medical licence revoked - seriously!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2729698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Short tempered, ignorant, arrogant, no empathy at all. Very rude. What gives her the right to insult you & gossip behind your back?

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2727289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Ziouzina saw me on short notice as an emergency consultation. She was caring and sensitive and listened attentively to everything I said. She was very thorough in her examination and explained what severe rheumatoid arthritis was all about. She provided immediate relief to me in the form of an injection and clearly explained all the medications that I was going to begin. Dr. Ziouzina provided me with extra literature on the disease. She is a very compassionate and kind physician. I feel so fortunate that she was the on-call doctor when I needed immediate care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

You are definitely in good hands with Dr. Ziouzina. She has a wealth of knowledge and concern about her patience and goes the extra mile. She acts quickly and professionally and understands what needs to be done. We thank her for her help in our lives. She is certainly the one to go to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

It was my first time seeing dr.ziouzina her office staff were friendly and helpful,dr.ziouzina was on time and she diagnosied me with sero negative she explained everything in a way that I understood not in dr terms,for once I walked away with knowing what was wrong and how to take care of it.I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

First visit for my psoriatic arthritis. I was concerned that with these specialists being in such high demand that my appointment would be rushed and I had many questions and concerns. I was wrong. She listened to all my concerns and questions and I walked away feeling great. Such a weight off my shoulders to know that under the care for this doctor. Changed my meds to get my disease under control and I am now ready to beat this disease and live my life. Already feeling better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Very helpful, and succinct MD which is worth it as my time is valuable too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with her. She ran appropriate blood tests, diagnosed, and further treated the condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][175784].votes_count ]]