Rate Dr. Olga Ziouzina

Dr. Olga Ziouzina's Ratings

Dr. Ziouzina saw me on short notice as an emergency consultation. She was caring and sensitive and listened attentively to everything I said. She was very thorough in her examination and explained what severe rheumatoid arthritis was all about. She provided immediate relief to me in the form of an injection and clearly explained all the medications that I was going to begin. Dr. Ziouzina provided me with extra literature on the disease. She is a very compassionate and kind physician. I feel so fortunate that she was the on-call doctor when I needed immediate care.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

You are definitely in good hands with Dr. Ziouzina. She has a wealth of knowledge and concern about her patience and goes the extra mile. She acts quickly and professionally and understands what needs to be done. We thank her for her help in our lives. She is certainly the one to go to.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

It was my first time seeing dr.ziouzina her office staff were friendly and helpful,dr.ziouzina was on time and she diagnosied me with sero negative she explained everything in a way that I understood not in dr terms,for once I walked away with knowing what was wrong and how to take care of it.I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER!

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

First visit for my psoriatic arthritis. I was concerned that with these specialists being in such high demand that my appointment would be rushed and I had many questions and concerns. I was wrong. She listened to all my concerns and questions and I walked away feeling great. Such a weight off my shoulders to know that under the care for this doctor. Changed my meds to get my disease under control and I am now ready to beat this disease and live my life. Already feeling better.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Very helpful, and succinct MD which is worth it as my time is valuable too.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

I was thoroughly impressed with her. She ran appropriate blood tests, diagnosed, and further treated the condition.

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

Unwilling to examine complete medical history which indicates a history of illness, ignored current Lupus research, uncooperative, requires blood tests to make a diagnosis regardless of the fact that no one test can be used to diagnose Lupus.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Got a cancelation appointment almost 3 months before my scheduled appointment. Spent a full hour with me as an initial referral. Good listner, thorough, and knowlegible. Put me as ease as well given the circumstance. Would definately recommend.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag