Rate Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Ratings

Dr. Sun was very helpful, (as a doctor should be, am I right?), and took great care of my illness. I use him as my regular doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

His level of professionalism and friendliness really impressed me. The problem with my headache is gradually improving than I had expected. Furthermore, those all activities fitted under my budget too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

My mother has become illnesses and our family really needed to find a doctor to care for her. The previous doctor that we took her to had very little empathy with the situation so we reconsidered continuing her visits with him. When we took her to see Dr.Dexter Y Sun he was so nice and really gave her the feeling that he was apart of the family. I have nothing , but great things to say about him and my grandmother looks forward to her next visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun will be always there for me and my family. Whenever i am in need of doctor i will and always call him for checkup and further process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

my friend was amazed when she came back from dr. dexter office. she was so happy and applaud him and the staff. his competence, friendliness... thank you very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I felt very safe using the services of Dr. Dexter Y. Sun. He made me feel comfortable and informed me of my situation. This is a doctor that I would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Dr. Dexter is one of the best neurologists I have came across! The procedure went well. The staff was nice and very helpful. Dr. Dexter knows is very informative about his work. I highly recommend him! -Meshelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Unless most doctor offices this office sees the most critical patients first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

My grandmother has neurological illnesses and our family really needed to find a doctor to care for her. The previous doctor that we took her to had very little empathy with the situation so we reconsidered continiung her visits with him. When we took her to see Dr.Dexter Y Sun he was so nice and really gave her the feeling that he was apart of the family. I have nothing , but great things to say about him and my grandmother looks forward to her next visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I took my son to Dr.Dexter Y Sun because of his neurological illnesses . we had visited two other doctors before and I have to say Dr.Dexter was the one to treat my son correctly . I am very happy and thankful of him. His office is so pleasant that the moment we walked into the doors he felt much better. His personnel are friendly and polite too. I highly recommend this doctor to everybody who seeks for a good neurologist. (Vitalia De Novelle)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526171].votes_count ]]