Rate Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Ratings

Dr. Sun provided everything a patient could want and reassured me and my loved ones all the way through the procedures. Could not be happier with the service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the best physicians. My appointment with him was awesome and I told him my quandary, he offered me a prescription and I've been feeling wonderful ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Dexter Y. Sun for a degenerative nerve condition. He is quite professional and caring. I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff is courteous, and appointment wait times are minimal. James P

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I am always very nervous when going to the doctor's but Dr. Dexter Y. Sun made me feel comfortable when being under his care. He was very understanding and non judgmental with what was going on with me and helped fix the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

My migraines would not go away and after visiting Dr. Dexter Sun i was put on some medication to mitigate them, he also recommended many life style changes that could lead to the reduction in their occurrence. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in his dictation of my aliment and we even set up a secondary meeting to review my progress after two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun cared about my situation and understood the pain I was going through he helped me with deciding the correct treatment plan. I have recommended him to many friends and relatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the best doctor. My visit with him was great and When i told him my problem, He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is well experienced and highly professional. He knows how to help patients. Hope you visit him soon and will get the best result to get relief from your headaches even migraines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the better doctors I've had the pleasure of having. He was patient, thoughtful, and knew exactly what my issue was. He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ever since. Would recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I visited Dr.Dexter Sun when I was having bad headaches I thought they we're migraines but they weren't that bad after he checked me and told me what it was. Everything has been going good since my last visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614847].votes_count ]]