Rate Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Ratings

My migraines would not go away and after visiting Dr. Dexter Sun i was put on some medication to mitigate them, he also recommended many life style changes that could lead to the reduction in their occurrence. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in his dictation of my aliment and we even set up a secondary meeting to review my progress after two weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun cared about my situation and understood the pain I was going through he helped me with deciding the correct treatment plan. I have recommended him to many friends and relatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the best doctor. My visit with him was great and When i told him my problem, He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is well experienced and highly professional. He knows how to help patients. Hope you visit him soon and will get the best result to get relief from your headaches even migraines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Dexter Sun is one of the better doctors I've had the pleasure of having. He was patient, thoughtful, and knew exactly what my issue was. He offered me a prescription and I've been feeling well ever since. Would recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I visited Dr.Dexter Sun when I was having bad headaches I thought they we're migraines but they weren't that bad after he checked me and told me what it was. Everything has been going good since my last visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

My visit with Dr. Sun was one of the best and easiest visits to the doctor I've ever had. I needed a full MRI scan done and despite the difficulty and long length of time it takes to normally do such a thing, I seemed to be in and out of the office in no time and with proper care and all. Thanks Dr. Sun!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I had a problem with my lower back, I couldn't stand up or sit down without having an excruciating pain. Turned out I had a pinched nerve and thanks to Dr. Dexter Sun with his help I fixed the problem in such a short period of time. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone in need of a quality neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I had visited Dr. Dexter Sun when I kept getting really bad migraines and at first my father thought that I had a tumor or something, so he took me to Dr. Sun. Dr. Sun was the nicest doctor I had been to and was really concerned about my problem. Fortunately, there was nothing drastically wrong with me, but Dr. Sun was the greatest anyway. I'm glad I was able to meet Dr. Sun that day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Sun was very helpful, (as a doctor should be, am I right?), and took great care of my illness. I use him as my regular doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578889].votes_count ]]