Rate Dr. Dexter Y. Sun

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun's Ratings

Dr. Dexter Y. Sun is extremely helpful in every way possible. He made my visit fast and friendly. I definitely plan on coming back to him again and again.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dexter Sun was very professional, courteous, and informative and the service was fairly prompt. The office was clean and tidy and office wait was not longer and the staff is also of elite quality. This doctor is extremely approachable, and I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

When my husband started having some problems one of his coworkers referred him to Dr. Sun. We are very pleased with Dr. Sun and his staff and the strides he is making with my husband.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

What an excellent experience! Everything was made easy and comfortable. From the first introduction/consultation to the final procedure. Staff was great, the doctor was great. No regrets -> highly recommend!

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

The services that Dr. Dexter Y. Sun provided was exceptional. The customer service staff was friendly and the wait time was short. The doctor's office was also updated with the latest in medical equipment.

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

This neurologist was a life saver. My little girl was having such issues with headaches and no other doctor could figure out what was wrong until we found Dr. Dexter Y. Sun. He was so helpful and really cared!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

What can I say about Dr. Sun. Well, besides his FANTASTIC bedside manner he is brilliant! I had a SERIOUS back injury and tried MANY other solutions (ciro, ortho and other neuro's) and unfortunately, besides wasting a LOT of time (and money), I am still in a lot of pain and never got the resolution I have been searching for. Most doctor's just like to mask symptoms and hand out meds like candy. That is NOT the case with this Doctor! I immediately knew i was in good hands just by the questions he asked me! It has been a long journey but I feel I am closer to being pain free today then any other time in the past 10 years!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

Doctor Sun is a the best psychiatrist I've been to. Without going into detail about my problem, I think it's safe to say that he really helped me out. His prices were fair too, about par for the industry.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

i took my mother to Dr.Dexter Y Sun because she was having problems with a neurological illnesses . The moment we walked into the doors we felt like she was in good hands. We been to about 5 different doctors and I have to say Dr.Dexter was the one to treat my mother correctly . I am very happy and thankfull

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr.Sun . He is an excellent doctor with a great deal of knowledge and experience. He is very patient as well as personable and easy to speak with.I appreciated the way he explained everything and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag