Rate Dr. Andrew Dafoe

Dr. Andrew Dafoe's Ratings

Contrary to popular opinion, I had a splendid time as Dr. Dafoe plunged the depths of my bowels. As his fingers entered me I felt a tinge of sadness, knowing that those fingers would not re-enter me until our next checkup. Subsequently, I requested Dr. Dafoe and I to get acquainted with one another in a more personal setting. We shared a lovely conversation about the birds, bees, and moral injustices. My next visit naturally involved a voluntary colonoscopy. "Deeper, Dafoe, damn you. I say, go deeper, my good sir." Thankfully, the only thing Dr. Dafoe found inside was love. Pure, unadulterated love for this kind soul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr. Dafoe and his staff are very good at what they do. He has many large medical books on a mahogany shelf in his office, demonstrating his proctological prowess. My only complaint is that I left his office with the curling iron still lodged in my lower bowel and all he did was plug it in and chuckle to himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Dafoe is a reasonably proficient doctor. I just wish he would stop cracking so many jokes when he's elbow deep in my bowel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][178409].votes_count ]]