Rate Dr. Beth Ebers

Dr. Beth Ebers's Ratings

I absolutely adore Beth, I cannot recommend her more highly... she is sincere and incredibly warm, genuine and capable. I cannot imagine a soul on earth that I would rather have present during the birth of a child. Two and a half years later and I still treasure those memories. Love!

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

I love Beth so much, having her guidance throughout my pregnancy was a privilege. She was a sincere, reassuring presence at my homebirth. I miss her greatly! Pomegranate is a great practice. Why anyone chooses a doctor over a midwife, I'll never totally understand. You get loving individualized care, that is so important in a relaxed, wonderful birth!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

She was present at my second child's birth. She is a gem! If I were to have another child, I would go with her. She is calm, professional and knowledgable.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag