Dr. Naomi Severin

Rate Dr. Naomi Severin

Dr. Naomi Severin's Ratings

Dr. Severin is a great Dr. and greater person. She is very helpful and answers all questions with patience and care. She is a true professional in her field. The way she is taking care of my medical problems I can not thank her enough. May God bless her.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Great endo.Very positive,helpful,non-judgmental,wonderful dr.I am grateful to have her. Always happy,upbeat,and has a helpful,positive staff.I worked in health care for 45 years and she is one of the very best.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Severin is an amazing specialist. She listens to my questions and concerns and seems to recognize that the patient is a "partner" in health. Anyone referred to Dr. Severin should consider themselves very fortunate because she genuinely cares about you as an individual.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

The best Endo I have ever had! Helpful, friendly and very, very caring. Treats you with the ultmost respect.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

Great DR. very kind and she is genuinely concerned about her patients. I have had a bad time with 3 other specialists not her she will let you speak and she does listen. GREAT DR.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sevrin is one of the best specialists I have ever seen. She has been a wealth of knowledge in helping me to manage my diabetes, and is very compassionate, really listens and doesn't rush. Highly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Severin! She's easy to talk to, knowledgeable and so friendly. Ive had some really bad experiences with Endos and she certainly makes up for them! I look forward to my appointments with her and happy that my health is finally starting to look better!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Great Endo. Nice to deal with and very helpful and informative - she was filling in for another doctor who was on maternity leave.. I believe she is from Alberta originally but she's great!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag