Rate Dr. Ali Amiri

Dr. Ali Amiri's Ratings

21 years old and living an average pain free my life then 8 months ago a women ran a red light. I have never been in so much pain in my life. I couldn't work out, barley slept & a constant headache just on the top of the list. Im a receptionist so im stuck in a chair but I can barley sit down for 10 minutes before needing to get up and move around. I found him through Google search then found out a family friend has been seeing him for years and raved about him. Iv been seeing him ruffly 3 months, twice a week.. Yes im still in pain but nothing compared to how I use to feel. I can sleep through the night, no more headaches and have way more energy plus im slowly starting to workout again. I have a long road ahead of me but am so blessed to have Dr.Ali and stuff along for the ride. They have gave me such a better quality to life again.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Good Man, Good Doctor, Love People. Dr. Ali is our family chiropractor for a year. Kids love him. He is very helpful doctor.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I went to see him based on the good reviews and after my visits I realized he's all about the money. On the first visit, he took xrays and did not do any adjustments. He then proceeds to ask you back the next week to one of his seminars on health which is really to scare you and tell you how much of a health mess you are in if you don't utilize him. After his talk he will ask you into a room privately and tell you how you need an annual plan which will cost you. I went to three more visits which consist of 1-2 minutes worth of adjustments ($40/adjustment). I don't even know if he actually adjusts what's best for me or whether he does the same adjustments to everyone because I didn't feel better at all. I went to get a second opinion and realized xrays are never necessary unless there's a serious issue and such a maintenance plan is just a cash grab.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr.Amiri was invited to speak for one hour at a Lunch and Learn session about Pain-Free Living on Oct 3rd, 2012. The session, held at PM-Sierra's head office in Burnaby, was attended by over 50 people and provided us with ideas on how to relieve tension in the neck,lower and upper back, arms and legs caused by long periods of sitting at the computer. Those who attended found the session informative and engaging.Most important were the personal examples he provided relating to possible causes for regular headaches, upper back pain,lower back pain, soft tissue injuries and muscle spasms. This was an eye opener for many attendees. In fact, many thanked me afterwards fore's scheduling Dr.Amiri for a talk as they were suffering from some sort of pain and didn't know what to do next as medication didn't help. This was Dr.Amiri's second talk at PMC and we plan on inviting him again in the near future. He is an excellent speaker and his passion about this subject shows.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I've been with Dr. Ali for 16months now and can honestly say theexperience has passed all expectations. I had my jaw dislocated about40years ago and always ate on one side as the other side cracked badlymaking loud noises and was uncomfortable. I can now eat on both sideswith next to no irritation and barely any cracking! That for me isamazing in itself. Without Dr. Ali weekly keeping my spine and hiparea in order I would be in very great discomfort - too many accidentsfrom childhood catching up with me I guess but would not recommendanyone but Dr. Ali to work on me like he and his team do. They arecaring and most sincere in their dealings with you and do everythingthey can to make you feel at ease and comfortable.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ali and his staff are very friendly and make everyone feel welcome. After my car accident neither physiotherapy or massage helped my back for more than a couple of days after a treatment. After seeing Dr. Ali regularly, my shoulder, neck, lower back pain and other side effects have all improved greatly! I don't have daily pain anymore! I also have better posture and overall health. Dr Ali also has treated my son since he was 8 months old. When he started walking, i noticed he was pretty crooked. We attributed this to getting a shoulder stuck on the way out of the birth canal. A few visits with Dr Ali, and my little guy has been running sttraight since. Dr. Ali also shares his overall knowledge of natural health with his clients.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I would recommond Dr. Ali Amiri to anyone. He is the kindiest most caring person I know. He clearly cares about all his patients, not as patients but as human beings with feelings and concerns. Good health for everyone is clearly his mission in life. Very informitive and a great listener. He offers above and beyond care. I have never felt better than I do right now and I've only been seeing him for 3 weeks. The world needs more people in the medical system like Dr Ali.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

I live in the states and heard about Dr Ali from friends & youtube. I had been told by other chiropractors that there was no reversal of my neck & spinal problems. I'm not within driving distance of him. He went above what any other doctor has done in the 3 1/2 years I have had these issues and helped me find a local chiropractor that knew how to help me. If anyone is within driving distance of Dr. Ali don't hesitate to make him your doctor. He is several notches above the best. He truly cares about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

Thank you Dr Ali for his excellent knowledge when making my spine work again. I can bend now and almost reach my toes, no more stifness on my lower back and I can turn my neck properly right and left when I drive. Seeing Dr Ali became kind of necessary habit now....And thank you Dr Ali for your educational DVD's re healthy food, raw food, we watch while waiting for our turn ...and for the garden you initiated and we can take fresh organic greens for our drink...I would recommend Dr Ali to everyone I know having problems with spine , or other bones. Dina

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag