You may also like

Rate Dr. B. Nicole Bosley

Dr. B. Nicole Bosley's Ratings

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor, and not just me my mother also. I had issues for a long period of time and she did nothing to help me. I couldn't even get her or her staff to return my phone calls. I went to a different doctor and got my problems taken care of right away, was scheduled for surgery within a week!! I wasted so much money and missed work so much because she didn't help me. Never again will I step foot in her office. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! If I could give her no stars I would

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

My first visit was pleasant. After she performed my surgery and i had complications, she was impossible to see. After waiting days for a callback, I ended up at the ER....almost needed a trach because of severe swelling. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! I will never set foot in that office again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Staff was very friendly and professional. I was attended immediately and given a full explanation of the papers I needed to fill out. Waiting room was clean as well as the restroom. Waiting room was also quiet and had a pleasant atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Had an excellent experience here having presented a somewhat unusual problem. Had already been sort of blown off somewhere else by the way. Not here. Very knowledgeable ,sensitive, patient and thorough. Couldn't have felt more at ease. Great doctor. Great staff. Enough said

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr. Bosley took my daughter's tonsils out, she and her staff could not have been more caring and understanding when she had complications. Not the ideal situation to be in, but very comforting to have Dr. Bosley with is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

the staff didnt know we walked in even though we signed in. my daughter interrupted their talking and laughing to ask if she was to fill out any forms. our name was spelled wrong. the staff had trouble entering information into the computers. we told the medical assistant we were there due to my daughter's deviated septum and broken nose. the doctor thought we were there for sinusitis. my daughter was told she did in deed have a deviated septum and a crooked nose (we knew this). she was given nose spray for her allergies. what???? we did not reschedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Bosley has an excellent bedside manner. She took the time to explain everyting and listned to my questions. She is very nuturing and genuinly cares about the patient. Her staff was also very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I had to have my tonsils removed due to recurrent strep. Dr. Bosely was knowledgeable and did a great job surgically, but I agree that not alot of time is spent per patient. My post op visit was very rushed and impersonal. The one major complaint is that her office staff is HORRENDOUS! Rude and unprofessional with very little concern for the patient. For that reason, I would not recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Love Dr. Bosely. She was the third doctor I had seen regarding my throat problem. I was told everything from "asthma to allergies" none of which was true. Dr. Bosely was very thorough, listened, and actually correctly diagnosed my problem. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Easy to talk to and easy to trust. Smart woman, too. If only she were single!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181295].votes_count ]]