Rate Dr. B. Nicole Bosley

Dr. B. Nicole Bosley's Ratings

Had an excellent experience here having presented a somewhat unusual problem. Had already been sort of blown off somewhere else by the way. Not here. Very knowledgeable ,sensitive, patient and thorough. Couldn't have felt more at ease. Great doctor. Great staff. Enough said

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr. Bosley took my daughter's tonsils out, she and her staff could not have been more caring and understanding when she had complications. Not the ideal situation to be in, but very comforting to have Dr. Bosley with is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

the staff didnt know we walked in even though we signed in. my daughter interrupted their talking and laughing to ask if she was to fill out any forms. our name was spelled wrong. the staff had trouble entering information into the computers. we told the medical assistant we were there due to my daughter's deviated septum and broken nose. the doctor thought we were there for sinusitis. my daughter was told she did in deed have a deviated septum and a crooked nose (we knew this). she was given nose spray for her allergies. what???? we did not reschedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2231429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Bosley has an excellent bedside manner. She took the time to explain everyting and listned to my questions. She is very nuturing and genuinly cares about the patient. Her staff was also very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I had to have my tonsils removed due to recurrent strep. Dr. Bosely was knowledgeable and did a great job surgically, but I agree that not alot of time is spent per patient. My post op visit was very rushed and impersonal. The one major complaint is that her office staff is HORRENDOUS! Rude and unprofessional with very little concern for the patient. For that reason, I would not recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Love Dr. Bosely. She was the third doctor I had seen regarding my throat problem. I was told everything from "asthma to allergies" none of which was true. Dr. Bosely was very thorough, listened, and actually correctly diagnosed my problem. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Easy to talk to and easy to trust. Smart woman, too. If only she were single!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

good doctor gives good advice and cares alot. and tells you want you need to do about the problem you have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Best doctor ever. Answered all my questions, took her time, made me at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

She wouldn't see me for a follow-up visit because the staff said I was 15 minutes late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][181292].votes_count ]]