Rate Dr. B. Nicole Bosley

Dr. B. Nicole Bosley's Ratings

the staff didnt know we walked in even though we signed in. my daughter interrupted their talking and laughing to ask if she was to fill out any forms. our name was spelled wrong. the staff had trouble entering information into the computers. we told the medical assistant we were there due to my daughter's deviated septum and broken nose. the doctor thought we were there for sinusitis. my daughter was told she did in deed have a deviated septum and a crooked nose (we knew this). she was given nose spray for her allergies. what???? we did not reschedule.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bosley has an excellent bedside manner. She took the time to explain everyting and listned to my questions. She is very nuturing and genuinly cares about the patient. Her staff was also very pleasant and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I had to have my tonsils removed due to recurrent strep. Dr. Bosely was knowledgeable and did a great job surgically, but I agree that not alot of time is spent per patient. My post op visit was very rushed and impersonal. The one major complaint is that her office staff is HORRENDOUS! Rude and unprofessional with very little concern for the patient. For that reason, I would not recommend this practice.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Bosely. She was the third doctor I had seen regarding my throat problem. I was told everything from "asthma to allergies" none of which was true. Dr. Bosely was very thorough, listened, and actually correctly diagnosed my problem. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Easy to talk to and easy to trust. Smart woman, too. If only she were single!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

good doctor gives good advice and cares alot. and tells you want you need to do about the problem you have

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Best doctor ever. Answered all my questions, took her time, made me at ease.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

She wouldn't see me for a follow-up visit because the staff said I was 15 minutes late.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bosley examined our 3-year old son for chronic ear infections. Though I had brought all of his records for her to review, she commented that they were 'overwhelming' and she had not and did not plan to review them. She did a brief examination (less than 5 minutes), determined there was no need for a hearing test or further review of any other symptoms and excused us from her office. My husband and I felt rushed and that we were not offered the opportunity to ask questions, nor did we feel she'd spent sufficient time to really understand our son's case.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Very please with the service and care received here. Dr. Bosley is personable and actually listens and comes up with a solution.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag