Rate Dr. Janet Franiek

Dr. Janet Franiek's Ratings

Dr. Franiek pays very close attention to me during my visits. Her questions are pertinent and thorough. She hears me and is never condescending. I am fortunate to be able to work with her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Franiek is the most amazing doctor I have ever had, she is kind and caring and has gone out of her way to be helpful. When I needed information about results she called me at home and one time when I was particularly concerned called me long distance to give me the information. She considers not only my physical needs but always asks about how things are going in my life and takes the time to listen which is quite remarkable in this day and age. I have never heard of anyone who has had the positive results that I have had from Dr. Franiek and I have been blessed to have her for many years now. Kind, caring, respectful, honest and open. Very considerate with time, realizing that everyone has a busy schedule. Can't say enough about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Total lack of compassion. Her office lost my test results for 6 weeks; she informed me that I had cancer and to call if I had any questions neglecting to tell me that she would be unavailable to answer questions for the following 3 weeks because she was going on holiday.Her office lost my medical files. Often waited 45-60 mins with an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

wonderful doctor. Zeroed in on my issues and was more than supportive. Would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Fantastic Doctor. Highly recomended for midlife health issues for women. Very knowledgable, practices from a strenghts based-wellness perspective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][182038].votes_count ]]