You may also like

Rate Dr. Victor Wong

Dr. Victor Wong's Ratings

Super rude and arrogant I don't want to see this guy again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2769371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Very knowledgeable, punctual, works hard to fit the relevant tests in. He takes the time to follow up with patients and to do regular check ups so obviously cares about his patients. When he gets busy, he can come off as less friendly but I think this doctor is overworked and spread too thin -- not a person who has no bedside manners. Over all, very competent and gets the job done but may need a vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

ARROGANT, UNPLEASANT, DISMISSIVE, bustler.
He will not listen to you
I am very disappointed that I’ve have to see that doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Wong was very knowledgeable about his work. He was very kind to me and very caring. I recommend this guy. I don't know what these other people were talking about; he was a pleasant person. He's funny too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

ABUSIVE, ARROGANT, RUDE, BELITTLING, DISMISSIVE, DISRESPECTFUL, UNPLEASANT are only a few words to describe this HORRIBLE doctor. He will not listen to your symptoms but instead will question you and before your finish your answer he raises his hand to shut you up and then gets mad at you for explaining why you are seeking HELP!. It is very clear this man hates his job, and hates dealing with people in EXCRUCIATING PAIN!. Zero bed side manners. Judging by the comments below this person should not be allowed to see and treat patients. I never felt so disrespected my whole entire life. This should be reported I agree with the fellows below. WORSE WORSE DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Wong this morning and was a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience. This doctor shows no respect, he is incredibly RUDE and DISMISSIVE. All my symptoms according to him are in my head. It takes a lot of pain and suffering for me to see a doctor, he is absolutely unbelievable. I have never experienced such disrespect as a paying patient (because I do pay medical so this horrible doctor gets paid). This should be brought up to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Just had my first colonoscopy with Dr Wong at Richmond General. He was very pleasant, introduced himself with his firs name, explained what he was going to do and was very gentle and kind. The procedure took about 15 minutes and was not painful or unpleasant at all. He doesn't come on like he's your best friend but certainly didn't display the negative characteristics mentioned in the previous reviews. As everyone has told me the worst part of this procedure is the two day prep which wasn't even that bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

This doctor is incredibly rude and arrogant. He does the actual job well though and the colonoscopy was done without any pain or discomfort. He lacks complete beside manner.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Doctor gets the job done but seriously lacks interpersonal skills needed for the job .He is very rude and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2661498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I went for a consultation re a problem/pain I've been having for over 2 years - even though I've had dozens of diagnostic tests. I was hopeful to see Dr. Wong. Well, he is NOT a nice person - insulting, disrespectful-mean. , I think he may have anger issues or ??? SOMETHING WRONG -he is not professional and I've decided to sacrifice having a colonoscopy by him (frustrating because this delays my progress in finding out what's wrong) because I don't want any further contact with this person. And, looking at all the negative comments in this site, I believe there is a serious problem with this doctor that needs addressing by the BC College of Physicians. Other people may not be as peaceful as I tried to be at the appt - they may lash out at his insulting ways - I would not be surprised.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556366].votes_count ]]