Dr. Joanne Homik

Rate Dr. Joanne Homik

Dr. Joanne Homik's Ratings

saw the dr for my RA. she only talked me for 2 minutes and then passed me off to her resident. Very unpersonable, poor bedside manner, not helpful at all. One of the worst RA docs out there.

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Homik saved my life. I was diagnosed by her with Psoriatic Arthritis in 2004 and have been seeing her twice yearly ever since. She is extremely personable, practical and actually listens to my concerns and offers fantastic, straight-forward advice. Even if she's running late, she's ALWAYS worth the wait. I consider myself so lucky to be in her care. I enjoy my appointments with her every time, and even if there's bad news, she ends it on a positive note. I leave feeling positive and well cared-for.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Homik is awesome, she was able to quickly diagnose me and was great with paperwork and follow up. Great Dr.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

Although it took a very long time to get an appointment after being referred to her, it was well worth the wait. Despite the fact that she is a very busy and sought after specialist, Dr Homik spent about an hour with me. She was very thorough, very kind and extremely knowledgeable. She diagnosed my 2 conditions and gave me excellent and practical advice on how best to relieve my pain and minimize further joint damage. I am very grateful that I was referred to her and so relieved with her diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend her. Awesome rheumatologist!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

patient taked time to explain empathetic and knowledgeable

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr Homik's treatment of my RA turned my life around. I have regained most function in my limbs and extremeties- but most importantly, she gave me hope. Always upbeat and positive- and goes the extra mile for the patient when needing to access certain restricted medications. I am very grateful for her care.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag