Rate Dr. Derrick R. Ward

Dr. Derrick R. Ward's Ratings

Great staff, didn't have to wait long. Was very pleased with the end results and the doc explained in detail the outline of treatment for me. He doesn't have much of a overly friendly attitude but he is very professional and knows what he's talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I am a severe asthmatic and have been to many allergists. Dr. Ward is the very best of them all. In 6 months, my asthma has improved dramatically since implementing his treatment plan. I cannot say enough good things about him, his expertise, kindness and compassion. The staff at KC Allergy in Independence, including the receptionist and Rhonda, the allergy injection nurse as well as Dr. Ward's nurse, are fabulous. Very kind and caring. I wholeheartedly recommend this doctor and staff to anyone who suffers from severe asthma and allergies. They have worked a real miracle in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][183638].votes_count ]]